Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

trebor8273 7th June 2021 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 653876)
Is it the Zavvi Exclusive version? I really want this set (normal edition) but I'm determined to wait until it's less than £50 or the films are released individually.

Yes. Mind wish I had just went for the normal editions instead , the steelbook artwork isn't that great in person.

I would wait till it drops in price, but if I remember back to the future didn't take long too drop so could be same here.

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th June 2021 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 653876)
Is it the Zavvi Exclusive version? I really want this set (normal edition) but I'm determined to wait until it's less than £50 or the films are released individually.

Asda had Raiders in on it's own today for £7.

It was two for £10... but the only other in the offer on blu was Saving private Ryan.

Both Asda and Sainsbury's have dvd and blu-ray promotions at the moment.

Sainsbury's have BD's two for £24 box sets - Matrix trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lethal Weapon, Back to the Future, Dirty Harry, whilst a selection of other bd's were three for £20 - Joker, Fifth Element, Day of the Triffids, Harley Quinn and more.

It shows how i've changed that i looked at the dvd promotions but nothing registered and i was back onto blu-ray in the blink of an eye.

Dave Boy 7th June 2021 04:35 PM

Why do they still insist on labeling the movie on the box as 'Indiana Jones and The Raiders Of The Lost Ark' ? An irritation I have.. :yell:

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th June 2021 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 653880)
Why do they still insist on labeling the movie on the box as 'Indiana Jones and The Raiders Of The Lost Ark' ? An irritation I have.. :yell:

You're not the only one...

Justin101 7th June 2021 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 653879)
Asda had Raiders in on it's own today for £7.

It was two for £10... but the only other in the offer on blu was Saving private Ryan.

Both Asda and Sainsbury's have dvd and blu-ray promotions at the moment.

Sainsbury's have BD's two for £24 box sets - Matrix trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lethal Weapon, Back to the Future, Dirty Harry, whilst a selection of other bd's were three for £20 - Joker, Fifth Element, Day of the Triffids, Harley Quinn and more.

It shows how i've changed that i looked at the dvd promotions but nothing registered and i was back onto blu-ray in the blink of an eye.

I've got the bluray box set already :) I want the 4k's :lol: I'm going to stop looking in this thread though I think, I've bought loads of discs in the last month and I don't have the room for them lol.

gag 8th June 2021 05:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Been to see the guy in manchester I was on about, I bought loads which I’ll show soon, just under 1200 for £110.
But it’s a shame I’m not into marvel and dc stuff, here a pic of just some of the stuff, Yes odd one in this pic isn’t marvel or dc before anyone points out:happy::tongue1:
Most are in decent condition just want wiping and stickers removing.
Plenty with slipcovers.
I might be going back for more next week I picked out the ones I fancy for me or carboot
He had plenty and I mean plenty Steven Seagal Van damme Dwayne Johnson.

Justin101 8th June 2021 05:41 PM

Have you watched Shin Godzilla? It's worth watching it before you sell it on

gag 8th June 2021 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 653927)
Have you watched Shin Godzilla? It's worth watching it before you sell it on

I’m taking that and a load of others probably about 200, some I took for myself some considering there not something I’d bother with as much but for 10p what I paid I’ll keep. :nod::lol:

I’ll post some pics later after I’ve finished sorting of what I’m keeping and what I’m car-booting etc . ;)

gag 8th June 2021 06:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Any recommendations of this lot ?
I’m undecided if any are worth while keeping or not .

gag 8th June 2021 06:38 PM

5 Attachment(s)
This is my car-boot pile, boxsets a squid £1,
Mainly any 5 for £2, except odd exception of the newish dc and marvel stuff .
Does that sound a fair price ?