Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

nosferatu42 6th July 2021 08:54 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Random charity shop madness, £2 the lot.

Attachment 234441 Attachment 234442

Attachment 234443 Attachment 234444

Attachment 234445 Attachment 234446

Demdike@Cult Labs 6th July 2021 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosferatu42 (Post 655446)

Mars Attacks! - One for the blu list.

iank 6th July 2021 11:57 PM

Arrived:

https://images.static-bluray.com/mov...g?t=1544926287 https://images2.static-bluray.com/mo...439_medium.jpg

gag 7th July 2021 10:47 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Car went in for its MOT,
So we had a wander around some shops while we waited for couple of hrs,
pics from a charity shop £6 each,
A different charity shop, seabiscuit and house of cards trilogy, was 4 films for a £1 and minimum spend of £2,50 if using a card, no other film interested me so I just paid the minimum spending fee, itís a charity shop after all so donít mind.
Nightmare and dreamscape from eBay £5,50
Another fuggler to my collection Iím edging towards 30 now.
Little nightmares from Asda was only £18
The real story of British corruption, line of duty.
Oh and 3 crates of beer for £21.

Dave Boy 7th July 2021 12:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Upgrade found at Poundland..

Attachment 234468

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th July 2021 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 655485)
Car went in for its MOT,
So we had a wander around some shops while we waited for couple of hrs,
pics from a charity shop £6 each,
A different charity shop, seabiscuit and house of cards trilogy, was 4 films for a £1 and minimum spend of £2,50 if using a card, no other film interested me so I just paid the minimum spending fee, it’s a charity shop after all so don’t mind.
Nightmare and dreamscape from eBay £5,50
Another fuggler to my collection I’m edging towards 30 now.
Little nightmares from Asda was only £18
The real story of British corruption, line of duty.
Oh and 3 crates of beer for £21.

Are you multi region dvd gag? That Seabiscuit is the US version i think.

Great film by the way. If you like it i recommend Secretariat at as well.

gag 7th July 2021 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 655489)
Are you multi region dvd gag? That Seabiscuit is the US version i think.

Great film by the way. If you like it i recommend Secretariat at as well.

I do have one thanks, Iíll look out for that film,
Anything horse related Sam into like mentioned before she owned her own horse and could have been a female jockey.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 7th July 2021 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 655492)
I do have one thanks, Iíll look out for that film,
Anything horse related Sam into like mentioned before she owned her own horse and could have been a female jockey.

Secretariat is on Disney+ if you currently have a subscription.

bleakshaun 7th July 2021 04:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Delivered from hmv
Attachment 234471

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

iank 9th July 2021 12:16 AM

Arrived:

https://images.static-bluray.com/mov...g?t=1503953015


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.