Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

trebor8273 8th October 2021 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 660869)
You'll be having CEX shutting down now you've stopped buying physical releases.

still be buying stuff, but since Arrow have been taking over that wretched hive of scum and villianary , Zavvi the Hutt i really don't wont too give them anything.

anyone seen Daniel Isn't Real is it worth a watch?

Justin101 8th October 2021 10:36 AM

https://i.ibb.co/NCQyWzC/20211008-093809.jpg

Arrived direct from Network well over a week before the release date.

gag 8th October 2021 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 660893)
https://i.ibb.co/NCQyWzC/20211008-093809.jpg

Arrived direct from Network well over a week before the release date.

How much did the blu ray cost ?
My double bill was 4 delivered .

Justin101 8th October 2021 10:55 AM

11.50 for the new remastered disc.

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th October 2021 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 660894)
How much did the blu ray cost ?
My double bill was 4 delivered .

You can usually get the double bill from Network on dvd for 3 in sales. I did.

I'm sorely tempted by the Blu-ray, Justin.

Especially after watching their restored Dark Eyes of London last night.

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th October 2021 12:04 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Poundland seem to have restocked.

Justin101 8th October 2021 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 660897)
You can usually get the double bill from Network on dvd for 3 in sales. I did.

I'm sorely tempted by the Blu-ray, Justin.

Especially after watching their restored Dark Eyes of London last night.

I'm dying to watch it, I bet it looks bloody fantastic, but going to wait until closer to Christmas :) I might have a sneak peak though. Tempted to buy Dark Eyes before the slip cover sells out.

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th October 2021 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 660900)
I'm dying to watch it, I bet it looks bloody fantastic, but going to wait until closer to Christmas :) I might have a sneak peak though. Tempted to buy Dark Eyes before the slip cover sells out.

I've just reviewed Dark Eyes as part of the October Horror Marathon.

Justin101 8th October 2021 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 660903)
I've just reviewed Dark Eyes as part of the October Horror Marathon.

Doesn't take much convincing I'm buying it as we speak :D

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th October 2021 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 660905)
Doesn't take much convincing I'm buying it as we speak :D

:thumb:


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.