Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

MuckyFunster 11th November 2022 02:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
2nd hand from eBay. I missed the limited edition of Hill Have Eyes when it was initially released, and since then my LE Hills Have Eyes part 2 has been needing it’s neighbour. It arrived *incredibly* well packaged! In a massive box! The seller is surely a movie collector.

Attachment 243348

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demdike@Cult Labs 12th November 2022 07:03 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This weeks new arrivals. Thanks to Justin for Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Picked up Mortal Combat the other day from Asda for £6.

marvinnashsear 12th November 2022 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuckyFunster (Post 678444)
Fiver in CEX. I’d been trying to think up horror-ish films I could watch with the kids and came up with this one. They love Gremlins and we watched all 7 (!) Tremors films over the summer.

I’ve only ever seen the first Critters film - I had a copy on video that I’d recorded off the tv. Watched it over and over again when I was younger, but haven’t seen it in years! Looking forward to giving it another watch soon [emoji106] [emoji106]

Attachment 243271

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you haven't watched it with your kids yet, be warned, Critters 2 has bewbs in it.

Justin101 12th November 2022 07:25 PM

I still haven’t watched the last two Chucky films!! I got the box set out the other month and put it away again lol!

Demdike@Cult Labs 12th November 2022 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 678613)
I still haven’t watched the last two Chucky films!! I got the box set out the other month and put it away again lol!

In my opinion they are the best two, however i've never seen the second and third films. :happy:

Justin101 12th November 2022 07:47 PM

The second one is good the third one not so much.

trebor8273 13th November 2022 07:21 PM

Got rid of a few bits and bobs at CEx and came away with

Wolf of wall Street 4k limited edition

3rd Rock from the sun 1-6

Superman animated series blu ray

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th November 2022 06:39 PM

2 Attachment(s)
A couple of voucher purchases from Cex. That western set is the only way to get Rio Bravo in the UK on Blu without importing so was delighted to find it. I've already got three of the five films but £8 for Rio Bravo and The Wild Bunch was good for me.

I know The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen isn't seen as a good film but i've always had fun with it.

MrBarlow 14th November 2022 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 678690)
A couple of voucher purchases from Cex. That western set is the only way to get Rio Bravo in the UK on Blu without importing so was delighted to find it. I've already got three of the five films but £8 for Rio Bravo and The Wild Bunch was good for me.

I know The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen isn't seen as a good film but i've always had fun with it.

Nice bundle Dem, looking forward to your views on the westerns.

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th November 2022 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 678693)
Nice bundle Dem, looking forward to your views on the westerns.

Thanks, Mr.B.

Pale Rider was reviewed last year when i first bought it on Blu. :lol: