Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th April 2011 07:43 AM

I find most sellers, particularly movie mars and allyourmusic, to be extremely prompt and with very competitive prices.

nekromantik 13th April 2011 05:22 PM

Axel had 2p shipping today so I just ordered LDAMM!
It worked out £12 which is same as Amazon market but I do like Axels service and sometimes get items in 4-5 days.

PaulRobinson 13th April 2011 05:32 PM

These are the Blue Underground blu-rays that I've bought...

Bad Boy Bubby, Bird with the Crystal Plumage, City of the Living Dead, Crazies, The, Inferno, Maniac, New York Ripper, Toolbox Murders, The, Uncle Sam, Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue, Two Evil Eyes, Dead and Buried, Prowler, The,
Stendhal Syndrome and Vigilante

They're great releases! Now I need...

Circle of Iron, Daughters of Darkness, Django, Fast Company, Final Countdown, Fire and Ice, Machine Gun McCain, My Brilliant Career, Quiet Days in Clichy, Salon Kitty and Vampyres

Then there's the forthcoming...

Cat O' Nine Tails, Deep Red, Nesting, The and Torso!

Phew! It's expensive this! Out of the ones that I haven't bought I'm least looking forward to having to buy My Brilliant Career! I have to though! :loco:

pedromonkey 13th April 2011 05:32 PM

the postie brought me these today...

NIGHT OF THE BIG HEAT (German release)
WESTWORLD
MOON 44

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th April 2011 05:35 PM

I also own New York Ripper -- I completely forgot about it when thinking about the BDs I own yesterday.

PaulRobinson 13th April 2011 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 142738)
I also own New York Ripper -- I completely forgot about it when thinking about the BDs I own yesterday.

Best it's ever looked.... demented film too! :eek:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th April 2011 05:41 PM

My copy of The Dorm That Dripped Blood arrived this morning -- just under two weeks before it is supposed to be released! The postman also brought Santa Sangre which, having just seen El Topo and The Holy Mountain, I'm really looking forward to watching.

PaulRobinson 13th April 2011 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 142740)
My copy of The Dorm That Dripped Blood arrived this morning -- just under two weeks before it is supposed to be released! The postman also brought Santa Sangre which, having just seen El Topo and The Holy Mountain, I'm really looking forward to watching.

I will be ordering Dorm that Dripped Blood very soon! Let us all know what it's like Nos!

nekromantik 13th April 2011 05:52 PM

nice Nos!

I own 3 BU blus now.
Manaic
NYR
Living Dead at Manchester Morgue.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th April 2011 05:53 PM

Over the last couple of days, the postman has delivered:
The Norman J Warren Collection
How to Kill a Judge
The Living Dead at Manchester Morgue (BU Blu-ray)
Psychomania
Santa Sangre
The Dorm That Dripped Blood
Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus
Mega Piranha
In the Folds of the Flesh