Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 2nd December 2022 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 679350)
Thanks for the warning, tbh I wasn’t aware, I’ve prob used them 3 times tops and can’t complain, I thought the blu ray was part of black Fri deals hence why that price, I know not to use them now, thanks.
I’ll let you know if I receive the blu ray or not.

Have a read of their customer reviews. It's really not good reading.

Then again if you have used them three times and always got what you paid for then that's good.

Demdike@Cult Labs 4th December 2022 10:54 AM

3 Attachment(s)
This weeks new arrivals. Finally got myself X to watch over Christmas. Plus a Reaper t-light holder and Baphomet Christmas tree decoration as well.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 4th December 2022 09:48 PM

That Grim Reaper tea light holder looks cool.

I'd like to see a photo of what it looks like when the candle is lit and the room is darker.

Justin101 5th December 2022 12:22 PM

A lunchtime shopping trip.

https://i.ibb.co/xhFHmDP/9595-AAB7-6...-B6-D75-CA.jpg

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th December 2022 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 679434)

Superb purchases, Justin.

In Bruges was a bargain.

I bought that same Blu of Two Rode Together a while ago to watch over Christmas. One i've upgraded from dvd.

Justin101 5th December 2022 01:36 PM

I grabbed it because of Jimmy Stewart really! In Bruges I reckon when they bought it in they scanned it as the older version! £3 really is the wrong price but I’m not complaining.

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th December 2022 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 679438)
I grabbed it because of Jimmy Stewart really! In Bruges I reckon when they bought it in they scanned it as the older version! £3 really is the wrong price but I’m not complaining.

Richard Widmark's always great value as well. But, certainly you won't ever really go wrong with James Stewart.

As for In Bruges. Just had a look. Yes you're right. They don't even have the Second Sight release listed.

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th December 2022 02:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A couple of Poundland purchases.

Curios really but i 'm happy to get a couple of spare cases if they aren't up to much. Must admit i'm quite looking forward to the story of Brian Clough and his legendary Nottingham Forest team of the late seventies.

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th December 2022 08:06 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 679428)
That Grim Reaper tea light holder looks cool.

I'd like to see a photo of what it looks like when the candle is lit and the room is darker.

The photos really don't do it justice. You can't see the shadows the outline of the reaper casts.

I don't know if you recall last year around this time i got a Baphomet figure. This reaper like that figure is nice and heavy and produced by the same company - Nemesis Now. As is the Baphomet Christmas tree decoration.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 5th December 2022 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 679452)
The photos really don't do it justice. You can't see the shadows the outline of the reaper casts.

I don't know if you recall last year around this time i got a Baphomet figure. This reaper like that figure is nice and heavy and produced by the same company - Nemesis Now. As is the Baphomet Christmas tree decoration.

Yeah, I remember because I was thinking of buying the Pazuzu figurine. Although I don't really have room for them, they are extremely tempting.