Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 1st February 2023 02:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just picked this up on dvd from Asda for a fiver. (It's £9.99 on Amazon and HMV).

I was going to order the Blu at £12.99 this week as i really want to see this new British horror film but i couldn't say no at £5. If i love it i can sell it straight away and order the Blu when it drops in price and if i hate it i can get rid of it immediately and will probably get my money back from Cex.

Whatever that's this Saturday night's film sorted.

MuckyFunster 1st February 2023 08:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
£6 and tree fitty from CeX.

Attachment 244544

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J Harker 2nd February 2023 10:23 AM

Does anyone use one of those movie cataloging apps or programs that they would recommend?

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Demdike@Cult Labs 2nd February 2023 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 681440)
Does anyone use one of those movie cataloging apps or programs that they would recommend?

I used to use Dvd Aficionado but got fed up with it. I catalogued all my Network, Gialli and Doctor Who and then couldn't be arsed with the rest.

I can imagine stuff like that being okay when you are starting out but not when you already have a collection in the thousands that needs doing.

J Harker 2nd February 2023 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 681441)
I used to use Dvd Aficionado but got fed up with it. I catalogued all my Network, Gialli and Doctor Who and then couldn't be arsed with the rest.

I can imagine stuff like that being okay when you are starting out but not when you already have a collection in the thousands that needs doing.

I used to use one when we had a PC in the house. Can't remember what it was called. There's a few apps I've come across I could use on my tablet but they either seek rubbish or cost.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 2nd February 2023 04:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I bought these Disney 4K Ultra HD releases from eBay. A seller is doing a 'buy four, get 15% off' promotion and they were all around the £4-£5 mark, so good additions to my collection.

Demdike@Cult Labs 3rd February 2023 05:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A couple of cheap Cex purchases.

J Harker 3rd February 2023 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 681517)
A couple of cheap Cex purchases.

I really couldn't get on with Valkyrie. Just got nothing from it, didn't even finish it if I recall.

Demdike@Cult Labs 3rd February 2023 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 681520)
I really couldn't get on with Valkyrie. Just got nothing from it, didn't even finish it if I recall.

Interesting. I must have seen it at least four or five times on dvd.

Nordicdusk 3rd February 2023 08:53 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Attachment 244570 Attachment 244571 Attachment 244572 Attachment 244573 Attachment 244574

A gift from my mother of all people he is pretty amazing.