Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Pete 26th April 2011 01:56 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Just ordered:

Attachment 8769 Attachment 8770

BioZombie 26th April 2011 01:59 PM

Is Santa Sangre reigon free Pete?

Pete 26th April 2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BioZombie (Post 146086)

I'm not sure, I think it is..

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 26th April 2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BioZombie (Post 146086)

It is -- it plays fine on my PlayStation (Region B) and I read somewhere on the Internet that it is Region All. It's a top movie as well!

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th April 2011 03:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My Forbidden Planet box set arrived this morning.

Its quite impressive, has around 20 lobby cards .

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 26th April 2011 04:17 PM

Just received my first Arrow Academy release: Les Diaboliques.

Lovely four paneled dual format job by Arrow with a nice thick booklet (a lot like the Spirits of the Dead release). The clear Blu-Ray case is a nice touch too, as it compliments the grey Arrow Academy banner. ;)

Can't wait to watch this one later on, as it is one of my favourite films that I have had on pre-order since it was announced!

Leman 26th April 2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 146142)

Lovely four paneled dual format job by Arrow with a nice thick booklet (a lot like the Spirits of the Dead release). The clear Blu-Ray case is a nice touch too, as it compliments the grey Arrow Academy banner. ;)

Can't wait to watch this one later on, as it is one of my favourite films that I have had on pre-order since it was announced!

My play order is still sitting at "awaiting stock" and the actual store page has "Order now will be shipped when released on the 25th of April".

Yes play well done there. :doh:

EDIT : My Twilight Zone is now "packing" though, so thats something I guess.

antmumford 26th April 2011 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 146142)

I really wanted to collect the Arrow Academy releases but too many things have gone wrong the last month so I've cancelled all my pre-orders. I'll get them all eventually though, one day.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 26th April 2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leman (Post 146150)
My play order is still sitting at "awaiting stock" and the actual store page has "Order now will be shipped when released on the 25th of April".

Yes play well done there. :doh:

EDIT : My Twilight Zone is now "packing" though, so thats something I guess.

I'm tired of Play's shenanigans concerning pre-orders. They've done the same thing to me a few times now (I guess they don't order in enough stock to fulfill all their pre-orders), so I don't pre-order from them anymore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 146151)
I really wanted to collect the Arrow Academy releases but too many things have gone wrong the last month so I've cancelled all my pre-orders. I'll get them all eventually though, one day.

I feel for you ant. I've been in that predicament before where you are looking forward to some stuff arriving that you've planned for and pre-ordered, and then something happens which means you have to cancel them. :(

Hopefully you'll be able to pick them up soon.

Leman 26th April 2011 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 146154)
I'm tired of Play's shenanigans concerning pre-orders. They've done the same thing to me a few times now (I guess they don't order in enough stock to fulfill all their pre-orders), so I don't pre-order from them anymore.

How is hmv online with pre-orders and shipping times? Might just move all my pre-orders there instead of having them with play. Not sure where else there is as im not all that much of a zavvi fan.