Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 2nd May 2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 147600)
hope that was sarcasm
they look rubbish, same masters as dvd. they dont look any better then upscaled dvds.

No it wasn't sarcasm.
I take it you've got them?

Pete 2nd May 2011 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 147537)

Not trying to make you spend more money, but their Class of Nuke 'em High is also supposed to be a really good upgrade over the DVD. ;)

**** off!

:lol:

tollickd 2nd May 2011 07:45 PM

I have just place a order for:

Psycho
French Connection
The Omen Trilogy Box Set

re.form 2nd May 2011 08:31 PM

I like Flesheater. I had double bill one night with that and the Dead Next Door.

Needless to say I woke with up the next day with a hangover, together with a slight feeling of shame.

Good times...

oaxaca 2nd May 2011 08:38 PM

Hehe, I see FLESH EATER divides people...Makes me all the more eager to see it, I got the blu ray through the post recently but havn't seen it yet.

Watched all the ALIEN films this long weekend on the ALIEN ANTHOLOGY blu ray box set. God they were superb, AV is stunning although strangely the newest of the films, RESURRECTION, had the poorest PQ. I just can't decide which of the films is my fave. I guess it has to be the original. Loved Harry Dean Stanton's and Yaphet Kotto's roles as the pair of jokers in that one. Plus the suspense is killer!:cool:

Leman 2nd May 2011 11:25 PM

I went to Axel with the sole purpose of pre-ordering Hobo With a Shotgun and 13 Assassins.

Ended up adding Hatchet 1 + 2 to the order :rolleyes:

nekromantik 2nd May 2011 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 147615)
No it wasn't sarcasm.
I take it you've got them?

nope
borrowed em from a mate :lol:
I heard bad things so I needed to see for myself and reviews were indeed correct

Pete 3rd May 2011 03:21 PM

Headed into town today to meet the sleazeball that is Kyle aka Slicer (:D) and picked up:

LEON - BD
PREADATOR 2 - BD
EXECUTIONS - UK DVD (not really my thing but it was £2)
CUJO - DVD (not seen this before)

And also received my MIDNIGHT RIPPER hardbox :)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 3rd May 2011 03:32 PM

I received my limited edition German hardbox of Death Carries a Cane (or Passi di danza su una lama di rasoio in Italian and Die Nacht der rollenden Köpfe in German and on my hardbox).

pedromonkey 3rd May 2011 03:58 PM

The postman decided to deliver some stuff to me today, here's what he brought...

Turkey Shoot (optimum)
Chaw (optimum)
Omega Man (BD)