Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Argentofan 3rd May 2011 07:18 PM

I didn't even know it was listed on those sites! It's sold out on all of them though. :( I thought the only blu ray out was a french one.

bdc 3rd May 2011 07:20 PM

I also like the Pranks cover. :nod:
Will probably be giving this a spin tonight...I must confess I got a bit frightened by the comments about it on here as I've never seen it before... ;)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 3rd May 2011 07:23 PM

What comments were those mate?
The film,or the dics itself?

You love your slasher flicks Bruno;I'm sure you'll enjoy this.;)

Pete 3rd May 2011 07:27 PM

Great disc - shit film!

bdc 3rd May 2011 07:27 PM

Some pages back...about the film.
[edit] and the previous post... :lol:
Seems some people think it's not very good...I hope I'll enjoy it... ;)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 3rd May 2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 147869)
Great disc - shit film!

:lol:

Now now Pete!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 3rd May 2011 07:46 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Just ordered these!

BioZombie 4th May 2011 09:51 AM

I have just won a Korean copy of Django Strikes Again aka Django 2 on ebay for £5.50. Been wanting to get this for ages, but was hoping to get a better release, but there dont seem to be any. Except a Hungarian (i Assume that's what it is it has a Hungarian language option) with awsome artwork. The only problem was I wasn't willing to spend over £20 more just for some artwork.

Pete 4th May 2011 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BioZombie (Post 147927)
I have just won a Korean copy of Django Strikes Again aka Django 2 on ebay for £5.50. Been wanting to get this for ages, but was hoping to get a better release, but there dont seem to be any. Except a Hungarian (i Assume that's what it is it has a Hungarian language option) with awsome artwork. The only problem was I wasn't willing to spend over £20 more just for some artwork.

Is it definitely DJANGO 2? I only ask because I've seen TEXAS ADIDOS and KEOMA on dvd under the 'DJANGO 2' title.

Great film btw but it's more of a Rambo style action movie than a western.

BioZombie 4th May 2011 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 147928)
Is it definitely DJANGO 2? I only ask because I've seen TEXAS ADIDOS and KEOMA on dvd under the 'DJANGO 2' title.

Great film btw but it's more of a Rambo style action movie than a western.

Hey Pete, thanks for the heads up, but Im pretty certain it is Django 2 it comes under the title Django Strikes again.