Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

gag 8th June 2011 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 156495)
I want to buy 99 Women and A Sinful Dwarf

What are they like

Is that 99 women ........And.....A sinful dwarf 2 seperate films ...or 99 women and a sinful dwarf ...be a great title to look out for :lol: if it was amount of fun he could have would be more than any man could dream off...:rockon:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 8th June 2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 156487)
Just recieved the After Dark releases of Fertile Ground & Seconds Apart

I requested those for review but they never showed up so I'm I'm going to rent them and, if they are good, I'll end up buying (at least one of) them.

I'd like to know what you think about them as well, if you don't mind.

antmumford 8th June 2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

What are they like

99 Women is on the Horror channel next Friday (17th) at 22:55 as this month is Jess Franco month. Venus in Furs is on this Friday then Friday after next it's Eugenie :)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 8th June 2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 156537)
99 Women is on the Horror channel next Friday (17th) at 22:55 as this month is Jess Franco month. Venus in Furs is on this Friday then Friday after next it's Eugenie :)

As I haven't seen 99 Women or Eugenie, I'll have to clear some room on my V+ box so I can record them and skip through the commercials.

Thanks for the info -- I really don't watch The Horror Channel as much as I should, but that's what comes with having more DVDs and BDs than there are hours in the day!

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th June 2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

What are they like

A Sinful dwarf is a film i own but couldn't really suggest anyone buys. Its such a one off film about a dwarf that keeps drugged naked women in his basement for use as sex slaves.

Very sleazy, chock full of nudity whilst a hardcore version is also available.

antmumford 8th June 2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 156542)
As I haven't seen 99 Women or Eugenie, I'll have to clear some room on my V+ box so I can record them and skip through the commercials.

Thanks for the info -- I really don't watch The Horror Channel as much as I should, but that's what comes with having more DVDs and BDs than there are hours in the day!

Exactly the same predicament I have. There's about 100+ DVDs and Blu-rays in a big pile still to watch, I then get lovefilm rentals turn up every week and stuff already recorded on the V+ Box. Just not enough time in the day.
I only found out about the Horror Channel ones because they sent me an email advertising it otherwise I would never have known.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 8th June 2011 05:43 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Latest BD orders....

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 8th June 2011 05:48 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Picked these up cheap in ASDA today.:cool:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 8th June 2011 05:58 PM

Some decent orders there, Reaps. I'll have to add Deliverance and Black Christmas to my wishlist to be purchased when my next ping spree! Do you know if the AV quality on either is a big step up?

I don't know if you've already tried it, but avoid John Boorman's commentary on Deliverance as it's one of the worst eith I've ever listened to.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 8th June 2011 06:01 PM

Haven't seen any info on them.
I think I read that Deliverance was very nice looking.....