Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 16th June 2011 09:39 PM

Recent HD viewings:

Star Crash
Piranha
Witchfinder General

oaxaca 16th June 2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 158553)
Recent HD viewings:

Star Crash
Piranha
Witchfinder General

I'm jealous of people having seen WITCHFINDER GENERAL already!! I pre-ordered with zavvi months ago...did they send it a few days before release date? yeah right! They've been officially "out of stock" for a few days since the release date and have only just got stock in, and they still haven't dispatched it to me grrr.:rant:

AntAttack 17th June 2011 01:49 AM

Just received:

"True Grit" (2010), HMV Blu ray Steelbook
"Weekend Murders" Code Red. Which the website claims is OOP! :)

Stephen@Cult Labs 17th June 2011 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntAttack (Post 158575)
Just received:

"True Grit" (2010), HMV Blu ray Steelbook
"Weekend Murders" Code Red. Which the website claims is OOP! :)

Are the BBFC/Irish certs on the True Grit steelbook part of the cover, or a sticker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

antmumford 17th June 2011 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 158580)
Are the BBFC/Irish certs on the True Grit steelbook part of the cover, or a sticker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A sticker mate :D

Stephen@Cult Labs 17th June 2011 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 158586)
A sticker mate :D

Thank God! Cheers. :)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 17th June 2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 158557)
I'm jealous of people having seen WITCHFINDER GENERAL already!! I pre-ordered with zavvi months ago...did they send it a few days before release date? yeah right! They've been officially "out of stock" for a few days since the release date and have only just got stock in, and they still haven't dispatched it to me grrr.:rant:

I'm in the same boat and am still waiting for Zavvi to ship Apocalypse Now. I'm not holding my breath for the Lord of the Rings Extended Edition Blu-ray set to arrive on Monday. However, that may be a good thing as I have loads of reviews to write (and review discs to watch) next week!

Pete 17th June 2011 11:03 AM

Picked up WITHNAIL AND I from CEX for £3 this morning.

antmumford 17th June 2011 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 158587)
Thank God! Cheers. :)

That was exactly what I said with a big sigh of relief when I opened it up the other day. It's a really nice steelbook

Stephen@Cult Labs 17th June 2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 158618)
That was exactly what I said with a big sigh of relief when I opened it up the other day. It's a really nice steelbook

Although..........I think it would have been even better without the bullet hole and blood (I can always find something to moan about!)