Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 21st January 2010 09:13 PM

Totally remarkable transfer.Now if they'd only supplied you dung to sniff,you'd actually have thought you were out in the countryside.:biggrin:

Daemonia 22nd January 2010 12:27 AM

You're not wrong there, reaps - it looked and sounded stunning.

Yes, Rob, I'm not ashamed to admit that in the dark pre-DVD days of heavy UK censorship I used to pick up bootleg tapes, as that was the only way to see these films uncut - and sometimes to see them at all! I don't miss those days at all, not one iota. Sometimes the tape rolls would give me neck-ache as my head bobbed up and down trying to follow the image. :)

vipco 22nd January 2010 12:27 AM

My last BluRay watched was ROLLERBALL. (remake)
Good film and a nice HD print. imo.

Does anyone know if Vacancy 2 is out on UK BluRay. ? I got Vacancy on BluRay and 2's available as an HD Download from the PS Store, but i'd rather have it in Disc form.

Also, I have Day of the Dead (remake) on BluRay , is The remake of Dawn available on BD.?

Sorry if these have been mentioned earlier on the thread.

nekromantik 22nd January 2010 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vipco (Post 58875)
My last BluRay watched was ROLLERBALL. (remake)
Good film and a nice HD print. imo.

Does anyone know if Vacancy 2 is out on UK BluRay. ? I got Vacancy on BluRay and 2's available as an HD Download from the PS Store, but i'd rather have it in Disc form.

Also, I have Day of the Dead (remake) on BluRay , is The remake of Dawn available on BD.?

Sorry if these have been mentioned earlier on the thread.

Dawn remake is not out in Blu over here but it is out in the US and is region free. :)
Can pick it up for 10 on play.com playtrade.

Daemonia 22nd January 2010 12:40 AM

Hey, Vips! Surprisingly, Vacancy 2 doesn't appear to be out on Blu-ray. Which is odd, considering the first one is out on Blu-ray.

The Dawn of the Dead remake is most certainly out on Blu-ray, but only in the US. It's a Universal release and is listed as region-free.

nekromantik 22nd January 2010 12:44 AM

Yeah your a bit late tho with the reply :lol:
beat ya to to it :tongue1:

Daemonia 22nd January 2010 12:53 AM

Is this one of Kyle's comps, then? :lol:

nekromantik 22nd January 2010 12:57 AM

Yup its a secret one..so keep it on the down low :suspicious:

Gojirosan 22nd January 2010 01:26 AM

I cannot bear Danny Dyer.

His presence in a film would put me off seeing it.

Pete 22nd January 2010 08:42 AM

Danny Dyer is awful IMO.

Latest buys:

The Black Cat (Fulci - old redemption dvd)
Dont Go in The House
The Mutilator (Dragon)