Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 6th September 2011 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 179332)
EXTERMINATOR and DRESSED TO KILL both turned up today. BOTH region free and both look EXCEPTIONAL.

Excuse the use of capitals, I am genuinely impressed by both releases.

Yep, I watched my Dressed to Kill earlier and was also very impressed. :nod:

keirarts 6th September 2011 07:51 PM

Just put a glowing review of dressed to kill on amazon, should take a day or so to hit.

Also Halloween 2 on blu-ray is totally region free, my mate adam bought it off axel and it turned up. It also looks bloody amazing, I shall be ordering friday!

keirarts 6th September 2011 07:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 20384

whoops, almost forgot the pic!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 6th September 2011 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 179336)
I'm watching The Exterminator right now. It does look amazing. Grain haters won't be impressed. Me? I'm exctatic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'M NOT IMPRESSED!:lol:

Seriously,this film wouldn't look right 'waxed up'.

BillyTkidd 6th September 2011 10:02 PM

Just watched The Veteran on blu, not a bad flick, though I'm sure the reg dvd would suffice.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 6th September 2011 10:06 PM

CHILDREN OF THE CORN Looks and sounds superb,sadly,however,there's none of the extras from the ABUS BD.Only trailers,and the superior artwork.Disappointing from Image,as they carried over the extras on THE HILLS HAVE EYES.

HANNA,as expected looked great.Shite film though.To compare LEON is total bollocks.

SOURCE CODE was quite original and entertaining,but one likely not to be watched again.So I sold it.:lol:

nekromantik 7th September 2011 01:01 AM

HMV still have not got stock of Stand By Me its been 3 weeks now.
I suspect they are still behind on shipments because of the riots.

Rik 7th September 2011 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Morton (Post 179281)
My local HMV are selling DON'T TORTURE A DUCKLING at a ridiculous price of 18

It's rare I buy anything from them these days, I just use it to see what's out there, make a note of it, then shop around online for a bargain. I refuse to pay their high prices!

Violence is Italian Art

Rik 7th September 2011 01:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Another 3 Shameless titles just arrived, all 3 for just over 10 Inc P&P from a kind gentleman on eBay
Attachment 20392Attachment 20393Attachment 20394

Now I just have to find room for them!

Violence is Italian Art

platostotal 7th September 2011 01:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just picked up this DVD from HMV for 7(nice bargain from HMV, that's more like it) had a quick skim. Optimum's p.q. is OK, just don't expect Shameless style p.q. their both 1:78 full screen, but for 3.50 each was a no-brainer for me.