Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 10th September 2011 05:47 PM

Two films of great quality there Reaps.

bdc 10th September 2011 05:51 PM

Nice ones Reaps! :thumb:
I'll be pre-ordering Night of the Demon as well

antmumford 10th September 2011 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawyer6 (Post 180161)
The lord of the rings saga milked from me a lot of money.I have every soundtrack 3 times each ,the theatrical versions dvds,the extended gift set versions dvds,the theatrical versions bd and I'm thinking for the extended bd box set when the price drops.Consider that I found the adaptation of the books (minus the first) awful :rolleyes:

You should have grabbed the EE set when it was £30 in Tesco. I had to use my credit card for it but it was worth it. The most stunning looking films on Blu-ray in my eyes

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 10th September 2011 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromonkey (Post 180163)
cult-labs is like a drug dealer, some ones says this film is good, all of a sudden everyone wants to try some, they then get other people to try some and so on. the only plus side is that we don't end up in hospital, unless a tower of discs falls on top of you.

Give us a tenner bag Guv! :lol:

Rik 10th September 2011 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 180174)
Yeah,I think it is Rik.

Damn shame, same goes for Children of the corn and HellraiserII, 2 films I want on BD but don't have the funds to upgrade my player yet:mmph:

platostotal 10th September 2011 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 180183)
Give us a tenner bag Guv! :lol:

Only got these SE Blu's matey, tell you what... 50 quid and I'll throw in a VIPCO.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 10th September 2011 06:01 PM

No chance me old china,don't want to end up Pat and Mick......;)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 10th September 2011 06:01 PM

Yeah,it's cuckoo.:crazy:

Rik 10th September 2011 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 180193)
No chance me old china,don't want to end up Pat and Mick......;)

I'll take it, I'm a sucker for Vipco's fantastic releases with masses of extras and pristine picture quality, not to mention giving us films with all the good parts cut out to save our souls, God bless Mike Lee

sawyer6 10th September 2011 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 180181)
You should have grabbed the EE set when it was £30 in Tesco. I had to use my credit card for it but it was worth it. The most stunning looking films on Blu-ray in my eyes

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Some other time