Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 20th September 2011 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 182682)
I've just had the shipping confirmation e-mail from Planet Axel to say The Bad Seed is on its way.

Me too. :nod:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 20th September 2011 11:53 AM

Does anyone who owns the UK BD of Hellraiser know if it has the same extras as the US Anchor Bay BD?

Rik 20th September 2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 182703)
Does anyone who owns the UK BD of Hellraiser know if it has the same extras as the US Anchor Bay BD?

I don't think there's anything different from the ABUK disc, I'll have a look when I get in

Violence is Italian Art

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 20th September 2011 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 182709)
I don't think there's anything different from the ABUK disc, I'll have a look when I get in

Violence is Italian Art

Thanks Rik. :)

Slippery Jack 20th September 2011 03:17 PM

Just got Bava's Danger Diabolik for £2.99 on amazon. Assumed the disc would be barebones, but appears it has a commentary and featurettes! Never seen the film - it sounds very Louis Feuillade, so if it's anything like Fantomas or Judex, I'm sure to love it . . .

James Morton 20th September 2011 03:18 PM

What films have you purchased recently,or are going to purchase

just bought THE LONG GOOD FRIDAY blu ray, DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK and EASTER BUNNY KILL KILL

Demdike@Cult Labs 20th September 2011 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 182776)
Just got Bava's Danger Diabolik for £2.99 on amazon. Assumed the disc would be barebones, but appears it has a commentary and featurettes! Never seen the film - it sounds very Louis Feuillade, so if it's anything like Fantomas or Judex, I'm sure to love it . . .

It has the Beastie Boys video inspired by the film on it which is cool.

Demdike@Cult Labs 20th September 2011 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Morton (Post 182777)
just bought THE LONG GOOD FRIDAY blu ray, DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK and EASTER BUNNY KILL KILL

Interested to know what EBKK is like James.

g053584398 20th September 2011 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 182776)

A good film and a good DVD. I certainly didn't enjoy a member of the Beastie Boys effectively taking the piss out of the film though, as part of the special features, and the DVD would have been much better off without his input.

James Morton 20th September 2011 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g053584398 (Post 182787)
A good film and a good DVD. I certainly didn't enjoy a member of the Beastie Boys effectively taking the piss out of the film though, as part of the special features, and the DVD would have been much better off without his input.

I agree with you about the Beastie Boys comments
the jerk was saying DD was badly directed etc
he knows **** all about film making and to be honest the Body Movin music clip and all stuff inc. Beastie Boys should not of been on the extras for a great film from Bava