All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree151384Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st July 2013, 09:10 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
The killer bong films are idiotic but strangely entertaining. I actually have an official full moon Killer Bong model.

Went into the new CEX this morning. Picked up the Dolph Lundgren movie PENTATHALON on Blu-ray for £3. As I went to the counter the member of staff was telling the bloke in front that he couldent trade in the item he had because there was no BBFC certificate. I had a sneaky peak and IT WAS MY F*****G COPY OF TOWN THAT DREADED SUNDOWN. I recognised the little creep, its the local junky (one of them at least) that almost got my ARROW order at XMAS. Looks like the idiot postie probably dropped the package through the wrong door Couldent PROVE it was mine so offered the desperate little scumbag a fiver and took it off his hands. As ALLYOURMUSIC refunded me the disc ended up costing just the fiver. After that I went to the local post office and lodged a complaint.
Just read this Keirarts and I don't know whether to feel really aggrieved, on your behalf, that your 'lovely' neighbours have ripped you off or pleased that you ended up with a good deal. Glad you got a bit of a happy ending in any case
keirarts likes this.
Old 22nd July 2013, 10:00 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Just read this Keirarts and I don't know whether to feel really aggrieved, on your behalf, that your 'lovely' neighbours have ripped you off or pleased that you ended up with a good deal. Glad you got a bit of a happy ending in any case
I'm more mad at the mailman for sticking stuff through the wrong door!

Got my limited edition KILLING OF A CHINESE BOOKIE (WANTED TO SEE THE DOCUMENTARY ON CASSAVETES ON THE THIRD DISC) safely, but i'm worrying about a couple of other things on their way.
bdc and troggi like this.
Old 22nd July 2013, 10:03 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
bought this stuff from charity shop all 50p apart from ray Bradbury theater which was £1

Probably a lot of them aren't very good.
Re-animator is the best release imo. Looks amazing.

CHUD is great fun, hopefully its still the full directors cut.

Night of the demons is great as well. The anchor bay release there looks way better than the previous release. Its widescreen and loses a little info at the top and bottom but the trade off is best quality going.
troggi likes this.
Old 22nd July 2013, 11:41 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

People might remember when I posted on Friday that the postman could not post my order for three arrow blu rays i ordered .This is why arrow have made a mistake, I'm sure I didn't buy 2 of each!!! Also received a extra copy of foxy brown steelbook
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (95.4 KB, 9 views)
bdc, Rik, keirarts and 4 others like this.
Old 22nd July 2013, 11:43 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
People might remember when I posted on Friday that the postman could not post my order for last three arrow blu rays. This is why arrow have made a mistake, I'm sure I didn't buy 2 of each!!!
Nice one.

As long as you haven't been charged for them you have some good trade items there.
troggi likes this.
Old 22nd July 2013, 11:48 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike View Post
Nice one.

As long as you haven't been charged for them you have some good trade items there.
Just checked i haven't , I feel guilty that I should send them back while another part of me the greedy part wants to keep them
Old 22nd July 2013, 11:48 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
People might remember when I posted on Friday that the postman could not post my order forthree arrow blu rays i ordered .This is why arrow have made a mistake, I'm sure I didn't buy 2 of each!!! Also received a extra copy of foxy brown steelbook
Same thing happened to me

I ordered a copy each of 'Baron Blood' and 'Baise-Moi', and was sent one copy of 'Baron Blood' and two copies of 'Baise-Moi'

Apparently I have not been charged for the duplicated disc, but (being in business), morals dictate that I have to return it to Arrow and not sell it on to someone else to make a personal profit
Prince_Vajda and troggi like this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 22nd July 2013, 11:54 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
Same thing happened to me

I ordered a copy each of 'Baron Blood' and 'Baise-Moi', and was sent one copy of 'Baron Blood' and two copies of 'Baise-Moi'

Apparently I have not been charged for the duplicated disc, but (being in business), morals dictate that I have to return it to Arrow and not sell it on to someone else to make a personal profit
But if Arrow don't refund Trebor the postage which will be getting on for £3 then he loses out.
troggi likes this.
Old 22nd July 2013, 11:56 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I'm leaning towards sending back if it had say been some place like amazon I would more than likely keep them, but with it being arrow things are a bit different.

I should do a poll at let the forum members decide

Last edited by trebor8273; 22nd July 2013 at 12:14 PM.
Old 22nd July 2013, 11:57 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
I'm leaning towards sending back if it had say been some place like amazon I would more than likely keep them, but with it being arrow themselves it a bit different.
Just drop them an email and let them know the situation. They may just tell you to keep them and thank you for pointing out the mistake so they can rectify it in the future.

Like this? Share it using the links below!