Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions

Like Tree151217Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd November 2013, 12:54 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

"The Final Programme" (1973) was passed through the door (on top of a box full different coffees that Pearl had won) while I held back a snarling beast of a Jack Russell. A bit disappointed that it's in a slimline case but that won't affect the content of the disc.

Also on a trip to Asda, to get away from celebrities tripping the light fandango on TV, I picked up "Dead Matter" (2010). Even if it's a pile of festering anal expulsion it was only £3.

Monster Magnet
Old 3rd November 2013, 08:47 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
This weeks bits and bobs.
How is it Luke Goss keeps popping up in films all of a sudden? He's TERRIBLE....I can scarcely believe I'm saying this, and I do so with a due sense of irony, but he's like a poor man's Jason Statham
ArgentoFan1987 and troggi like this.
Old 3rd November 2013, 10:05 AM
Cult Addict

I've only seen 2 of them but since 2000 he's made 47 films according to IMDB. I remember thinking it was unusual casting when he played the baddie in Blade II. But he was quite good I thought. I also liked his Prince Nuada in Hellboy 2.
keirarts, Nordicdusk and troggi like this.
Old 3rd November 2013, 10:11 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
I've only seen 2 of them but since 2000 he's made 47 films according to IMDB. I remember thinking it was unusual casting when he played the baddie in Blade II. But he was quite good I thought. I also liked his Prince Nuada in Hellboy 2.
I agree i really liked him in Hellboy 2 and apart from Blade 2 i dont think i have seen him in anything else.
troggi likes this.
Old 3rd November 2013, 11:56 AM
Cult Addict

Luke Goss is in the Death Race sequels where he replaced Jason Statham. I'm probably in the minority here but I found them good solid trashy fun.

Inside [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: Luke Goss, Paul Rae, Isaac C. Singleton Jr., Daryn Tufts: Film & TV

Also thought this one was entertaining too.
troggi and Larusso like this.
Old 3rd November 2013, 12:05 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Luke Goss is in the Death Race sequels where he replaced Jason Statham. I'm probably in the minority here but I found them good solid trashy fun.

Inside [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: Luke Goss, Paul Rae, Isaac C. Singleton Jr., Daryn Tufts: Film & TV

Also thought this one was entertaining too.
Ha...I didn't even know Jason Statham was in Death Race Proof indeed that they're interchangeable
troggi likes this.
Old 3rd November 2013, 12:12 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zann View Post
How is it Luke Goss keeps popping up in films all of a sudden? He's TERRIBLE....I can scarcely believe I'm saying this, and I do so with a due sense of irony, but he's like a poor man's Jason Statham
How could you possible hate Luke Goss when he's responsible for this?

Zann and troggi like this.
Old 3rd November 2013, 12:30 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 View Post
How could you possible hate Luke Goss when he's responsible for this?

Ha ha don't hate him...just find it inexplicable that he's cast in anything other than eighties pop videos. At least he keeps to films that I'd avoid normally anyway (which judging by the movies mentioned above he does). I saw him in something with Val Kilmer and that staple of all atrocious geezer movies Tamer Hassan....it was without question the shittest film I've seen in years - Blood Out
ArgentoFan1987 and troggi like this.
Old 3rd November 2013, 12:46 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Got this for 13 quid in HMV on friday. What do you think guys, worth picking up?
bdc, keirarts, trebor8273 and 3 others like this.
Old 3rd November 2013, 12:51 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buboven View Post

Got this for 13 quid in HMV on friday. What do you think guys, worth picking up?
Cool movie, personally I'm sticking with my old DVD unless I can get it for next to nothing. Got Exterminator 2 on order along with three others courtesy of Shout Factory.
trebor8273 and troggi like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!