Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree151369Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st July 2015, 11:21 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
Finally cancelled my ReAnimator Steelbook from Zavvi and ordered from Amazon marketplace instead. Without any real explanation Zavvi have failed to dispatch it over a fortnight after i ordered it.
When I preordered that steelbook from Zavvi when it first came out, it took them 3 weeks to ship me it!

Maybe they should stop selling that item, they clearly can never do it right.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga
Old 21st July 2015, 11:32 PM
Cult Addict

On the topic of ZAAVI, ordered these today.

gurrenlagann.jpg asylum 500.JPG

Gurren Lagann is piss cheap, less than the DVD edition!

I already ordered the asylum off them but it didn't show up and when I went into my order history to check it appears Zaavi cancelled it for some odd reason. Doesn't matter so much as its actually cheaper now!!!
bdc and trebor8273 like this.
Old 22nd July 2015, 10:47 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Since my last post in this thread I have acquired rather a lot some but not all are listed below.

Firstly I have been getting the odeon blu rays,the 2 walker films,witchfinder general (upgrade),island of terror/sorcorers/black torment etc.

I must say Odeon really know how to remaster a film for HD their blu rays are beautiful. I am even amazed at the sd quality of the aspyhx dvd. I look forward to horror hospital. I have crossed fingers that Frightmare & The comeback will get blu releases by odeon to go with house of Whipcord/Mortal sin.

Pre ordered

Morturis (synapse)
Wife Killer (Mondo Macabro)
Nomads (Scream Factory)
& The sender (Olive)

all must buys for me from diabolik. Also ordered Mad bomber/Police connection Code red from them too last week.

Also pre ordered Nightmare city from Arrow & Blade in the Dark from 88 if either ever emerge following constant date changes with the latter.

Also been completing both my vincent price & Peter cushing collections on blu where possible.

I particularly enjoyed Diary of a madman the recent uk DVD is good quality and I had never seen this one before. I also got a rare signed framed picture of Price with a certificate of authenticity from a friend who owns our local shop for autographs memorabilia etc.
Old 22nd July 2015, 03:24 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

image.jpg
Old 22nd July 2015, 03:50 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Finally found a reasonably priced copy of the Nightbreed LE on eBay. Won the auction this morning and when I tried to pay through PayPal, it was declined due to strange activity on my account. I spoke to them and apparently somebody has tried using my account to buy something in another country, so my account has a 24 block on it! Luckily, the seller is Gold6082 above, who I've dealt with in the past, so he's happy to wait until the block is lifted (midnight tonight I'm told) so I can pay him!

Can't wait to finally have this, seeing as the last seller never sent the item, despite lying and saying he had!

If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 22nd July 2015, 03:52 PM
Cult Veteran

I'm desperate for this to come out in the UK, I was going to buy the Spanish BD of it but it doesn't have the Tribes of the Moon doc on there.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 22nd July 2015, 03:56 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I'm desperate for this to come out in the UK, I was going to buy the Spanish BD of it but it doesn't have the Tribes of the Moon doc on there.
Yeah, I already have the standard edition, but I want both versions of the film and all the extras in the LE set. I'd happily buy a UK version too, I love this film!

The Tribes of the Moon doc is really good too, I've read about people buying the standard set and just watching the DVD purely for the doc!
Justin101 and trebor8273 like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 22nd July 2015, 03:58 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
The Tribes of the Moon doc is really good too, I've read about people buying the standard set and just watching the DVD purely for the doc!
Don't give me ideas
Rik and keirarts like this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 22nd July 2015, 04:44 PM
Cult Acolyte

Left the Anthro dvd on the shelf for now, went for the Ian McCulloch double instead. I may be alone but I think the Contamination slip looks a bit... well pants so this old school artwork it is then.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zomb.jpg (26.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg cont.jpg (21.6 KB, 2 views)

Like this? Share it using the links below!