Like Tree151215Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th February 2018, 02:33 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zann View Post
How quickly do WOWHD deliver if they have something in stock?

It usually varies, but the longest I’ve had to wait is a little over a week, they say between 8-10 working days from dispatch
keirarts likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 28th February 2018, 02:35 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
It usually varies, but the longest I’ve had to wait is a little over a week, they say between 8-10 working days from dispatch
So pretty comparable to Diabolik only you don't have to buy three at a time not to be crucified by the shipping?
keirarts likes this.
Old 28th February 2018, 02:49 PM
Seasoned Cultist

I'm having a nightmare with WOW at the moment. Bought opera vinyl soundtrack, arrived dented/ knocked edges. Took a nearly week get a reply , sent requested information and photographs and have now ignored me for 3 days and counting. All I ask for is communication, I understand logistics and things go wrong sometimes. 1st time customer and probably last.
keirarts likes this.
Old 28th February 2018, 02:59 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zann View Post
So pretty comparable to Diabolik only you don't have to buy three at a time not to be crucified by the shipping?

Yeah, because they’re the same as All Your Music on Amazon and eBay, I use them every time for US releases
keirarts and Zann like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 28th February 2018, 03:00 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Spent 5.68 pounds on two anaglyph 3D blu-rays. A new copy of Final Destination 4 and a secondhand copy of 2008's Journey to the Center of the Earth.

I very much like the anaglyph 3D on blu-rays of Friday the 13th part 3 and the remake of My Bloody Valentine but was seriously unimpressed with it on Piranha and Coraline (got rid of both of those).

So it could go either way really. Hoping the effect works properly on these 2 films. btw Am on holiday next week and checking these out seems like a fun way to spend some time.
Old 28th February 2018, 03:02 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Yeah, I’ve had no issues with them. I’m waiting for the price to drop on this though because it’s not a film I’m all that much of a fan of and I only watched it a few weeks back, so £20+ is too much at the minute. Does look like a decent release though
They're selling the non-special edition on WowHD as well for £12.00ish, so no slipcover and no CD but saving £10.
Rik and keirarts like this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 28th February 2018, 03:33 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
They're selling the non-special edition on WowHD as well for £12.00ish, so no slipcover and no CD but saving £10.

That must’ve just been listed then because last time I looked they only had the special edition, cheers
keirarts likes this.
Old 28th February 2018, 06:49 PM
Cult Veteran

Ooops, I forgot that I bought this until it turned up in the post... It was only a fiver in the Eureka flash sale though.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 28th February 2018, 06:50 PM
Cult Acolyte

Surprised to find a nice selection of R1 dvd in a charity shop at £1 each (already have Wild at Heart on BD but that slipcase was just tooo good)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg twin.jpg (39.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg two.jpg (13.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpeg wild.jpeg (4.7 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg laugh.jpg (16.4 KB, 8 views)
Old 28th February 2018, 07:48 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Wowhd have taken around 2 weeks with my orders! Very good so far!

Today I bought:

Wishmaster
Lair of the White Worm
The Gate
House (Hosu) Eureka
Spirits of the Dead
Dr Strangelove

Yesterday I picked up a 2 disc Wizard of Oz from charity shop for 50p! Contains 6 hours of audio interviews apparently!

Like this? Share it using the links below!