Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions

Like Tree218Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 2nd April 2017, 11:51 AM
bleakshaun's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Burntisland
Default

i was given when i was 11 years old this big tolkien book worth 25 for free, which gives all this back story and lore to tolkien universe
Demoncrat and trebor8273 like this.
__________________
It says here you're a HERETIC
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 15th April 2017, 10:25 PM
Demoncrat's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: summerisle
Blog Entries: 21
Default

Was given a Xbox 360.

Which means I can finally finish Portal II

I just want to state for the record that I cannot hypnotise anyone.
trebor8273 and bleakshaun like this.
__________________



"It's come off!"

"I'm no philosopher ... I'm the guy .. who gets the firewood"
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 15th April 2017, 10:28 PM
Inspector Abberline's Avatar
Cult Acolyte
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Blog Entries: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
Was given a Xbox 360.

Which means I can finally finish Portal II

I just want to state for the record that I cannot hypnotise anyone.
Have you started trolling the same docks as Trebor? I suppose there's enough sailors for everyone.
Demoncrat likes this.
__________________
Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much..

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 15th April 2017, 10:31 PM
Demoncrat's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: summerisle
Blog Entries: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline View Post
Have you started trolling the same docks as Trebor? I suppose there's enough sailors for everyone.


"Itl be two quid ...."
__________________



"It's come off!"

"I'm no philosopher ... I'm the guy .. who gets the firewood"
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 29th April 2017, 11:51 PM
Demoncrat's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: summerisle
Blog Entries: 21
Default

Mate sent me the new Part Chimp cd iV
Which was nice

Hear see for yourselves

bleakshaun likes this.
__________________



"It's come off!"

"I'm no philosopher ... I'm the guy .. who gets the firewood"
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 22nd July 2017, 06:05 PM
Demoncrat's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: summerisle
Blog Entries: 21
Default

Was sent some cds .... ahem. Deep breath

Actress - RIP / - Ghettoville / - Splazsh
Burial - 1st
Clark - Turning Dragon
Funkadelic -Standing On The Verge ...
Grimes - Art Angels
Maria Minerva - Will Happiness Find Me? / - Histronic / - Cabaret Cixous
Moire - No Future
OOIOO - Garnet/ -Armonico Heva
Panda Bear Vs Grim Reaper
Portishead 3rd
Andy Stott - Too Many Voices
Zomby -Ultra/ -Dedication/ -1 foot in front of the other
__________________



"It's come off!"

"I'm no philosopher ... I'm the guy .. who gets the firewood"
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 22nd July 2017, 06:24 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
Was sent some cds .... ahem. Deep breath

Actress - RIP / - Ghettoville / - Splazsh
Burial - 1st
Clark - Turning Dragon
Funkadelic -Standing On The Verge ...
Grimes - Art Angels
Maria Minerva - Will Happiness Find Me? / - Histronic / - Cabaret Cixous
Moire - No Future
OOIOO - Garnet/ -Armonico Heva
Panda Bear Vs Grim Reaper
Portishead 3rd
Andy Stott - Too Many Voices
Zomby -Ultra/ -Dedication/ -1 foot in front of the other
Can't go wrong with a bit of Funkadelic.
Demoncrat likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 22nd July 2017, 06:31 PM
Demoncrat's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: summerisle
Blog Entries: 21
Default

Indeed you can't D
When they sang the title track in Liverpool twas a special moment ...

The rest are a mixture of electronica, ambient and just plain out there
__________________



"It's come off!"

"I'm no philosopher ... I'm the guy .. who gets the firewood"
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 22nd July 2017, 06:38 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
Indeed you can't D
When they sang the title track in Liverpool twas a special moment ...

The rest are a mixture of electronica, ambient and just plain out there
Funkadelic and Portishead were the only ones i'd heard of.
Demoncrat likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 23rd July 2017, 06:29 PM
Demoncrat's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: summerisle
Blog Entries: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Funkadelic and Portishead were the only ones i'd heard of.
Grimes is a Canadian lass who should be on the radio just as much as Rhianna imo. This album at least The majority of her stuff is er, unusual to say the least. Same goes for Maria M
__________________



"It's come off!"

"I'm no philosopher ... I'm the guy .. who gets the firewood"
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.