Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Confess Your Movie Sins! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/13068-confess-your-movie-sins.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 7th July 2015 05:30 PM

Confess Your Movie Sins!

Hello people of Cult Labs,

Today is (apparently) World Tell The Truth day, if you can believe it...

So, in celebration, here's a thread dedicated to releasing those unhold truths that you hold close to your chest, which would put any film fan to shame!

Whether it's a 'classic' film you haven't seen, a film you really shouldn't like, a secret crush, or anything along those lines, now is the time for the truth to set you free! What's said in this thread, stays in this thread...

So, step into the confessional and reveal your movie secrets...

trebor8273 7th July 2015 05:57 PM

Never seen citizen cane

JoshuaKaitlyn 7th July 2015 06:03 PM

I'll start.....I like Pearl Harbor, Armageddon and Alexander! Hey I'm a sucker for epic/epic film scores! I also have The Princess Diaries.....Haven't seen it wife got an ex-rental from Blockbuster. I also have Cat Woman....Yes its crap but its staying on the shelf....along with Queen of the Damned and oh so many sins against cinema!

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th July 2015 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaKaitlyn (Post 455723)
I'll start.....I like Pearl Harbor, Armageddon and Alexander! Hey I'm a sucking for epic/epic film scores! I also have The Princess Diaries.....Haven't seen it wife got an ex-rental from Blockbuster. I also have Cat Woman....Yes its crap but its staying on the shelf....along with Queen of the Damned and oh so many sins against cinema!

I also own and like these.

I used to own this...then i watched it. :nod: :tsk:

Nordicdusk 7th July 2015 06:12 PM

Dirty Dancing. When i was growing up i used to spend all my weekends and holidays at my grandparents house with my cousin she would watch Dirty Dancing every weekend without fail and listen to the soundtrack every night so i grew to like it almost became apart of my childhood. I have not seen it in years but i would not be against watching it if given the chance i have no desire to own it but still a guilty pleasure if you will.:lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th July 2015 06:13 PM

I saw Four Weddings and a Funeral at the cinema four times...

...with four different girls. :eyebrows:

Nordicdusk 7th July 2015 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 455728)
I saw Four Weddings and a Funeral at the cinema four times...

...with four different girls. :eyebrows:

Bad taste in films or man whore ?

You decide :lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th July 2015 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 455729)
Bad taste in films or man whore ?

You decide :lol:

I think it's a good film to be fair. :nod:

After four cinema outings i've never owned it on home video.

Nordicdusk 7th July 2015 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 455730)
I think it's a good film to be fair. :nod:

After four cinema outings i've never owned it on home video.

I really cant comment i have never seen it. If you had said you went to see spiceworld four time i would of been still impressed FOUR WOMEN ;)

trebor8273 7th July 2015 06:19 PM

I liked footloose so much when it came out I could do the dance in my sleep. Enjoy most full moon films, I went too see Groundhog Day everyday for two weeks when it was out