Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Behind The Scenes Photos (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/13339-behind-scenes-photos.html)

gag 22nd April 2021 07:49 AM

Come across this today
Not photos but behind the scenes, but there is some pictures in the link.

didn't know where to put it,
If not happy here please don't complain and move it to where you like it to be,
Thanks

Things that actually happened while filming

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mikespohr/m...ard-to-believe

27 Shocking Events In Hollywood History That Actually Happened

There 27 here first 5.

1. Ethan Embry was so stoned while shooting Can't Hardly Wait that the only thing he remembers about the experience is being asked by the director if he was "altered."
Embry confessed to the Hollywood Reporter, "At the time, when we were shooting, I was the world’s biggest stoner." He smoked so much pot, in fact, that costar Jennifer Love Hewitt once gave him 50 breath mints before she had to perform a scene with him.

2. Chloƫ Sevigny performed oral sex on costar Vincent Gallo in the climax of the 2003 film Brown Bunny.
The experimental movie is about a motorcycle racer (Gallo) who is haunted by tragic memories of a former girlfriend (Sevigny), but it's most known for that scene and its reception at the Cannes Film festival (more on that later).
Gallo, who also wrote and directed the movie, told Film Freak Central that he pitched the project to Sevigny (with whom he'd had a previous relationship of sorts) by saying, "Remember that night in Paris when I did that thing to you but you didn't do it to me because you weren't so into it? Well, you might have to do that. On film." He went on to say that, to his eyes, the scene was needed to demonstrate the connection between male sexuality and self-loathing.
That Sevigny agreed to be in a sure-to-be-notorious scene was surprising, considering that she was a well-known, Academy Award–nominated actor, but she stood by her decision over a decade later.
“I’d probably still do it today. I believe in Vincent as an artist, and I stand by the film,” she told Variety in 2016, adding, “It was a subversive act. It was a risk."
Unfortunately, the risk didn't quite pay off. The debut screening of the film at the Cannes Film Festival ended in massive boos, with famed film critic Roger Ebert calling it the worst film ever shown at the festival.

3. Norman Lloyd was a couple of months shy of 100 when he filmed his role in 2015's hit Trainwreck.
Norman — who played a cranky resident of the assisted living facility in the Amy Schumer comedy — worked with Charlie Chaplin, Orson Welles, and Alfred Hitchcock much, much earlier in his career. Later, he was in Dead Poets Society and St. Elsewhere.
Norman drove a car and played tennis until he was 99,
4. In 2006, a remake of the '80s comedy Revenge of the Nerds starring Adam Brody, Jenna Dewan, and Kristin Cavallari went into production, but it was never finished.
The production company Fox Atomic was two weeks into filming the remake when they pulled the plug. Why? Well, it seems two things went wrong — Georgia's Emory University rescinded their agreement to let the production film on campus after reading the script, and film dailies weren't impressing Fox Atomic executives.

5. A sequel to the 1999 hit 10 Things I Hate About You was also filmed — for a month — before it too was shut down.
More than a decade after 10 Things I Hate About You, the film’s director, Gil Junger, and one of its producers, Andrew Lazar, set out to make a sequel entitled 10 Things I Hate About Life. It didn’t feature any of the original film's characters, but would advance situations from the original as it told the story of two suicidal people who fall in love. Huh.
They started filming in December 2012 with Evan Rachel Wood, Hayley Atwell, and Billy Campbell, but stopped a month later either because A) the film company parted ways with its president and was having trouble making payments, or B) Evan Rachel Wood left the film due to her pregnancy.
At one point, they hoped to start filming again — and even released a promo trailer — but it never happened. The film company sued Wood, who pushed back with her lawyers, but it appears the litigation fizzled out. The film remains unfinished.

MrBarlow 22nd April 2021 09:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
James Caan and Norman Jewson on set of Rollerball

Susan Foreman 24th April 2021 11:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
ILM special effect technicians Mike Fulmer and Tom St. Amand with the miniature bike set that was used on 'E.T.'

The final composite shot, as seen in the film, is also pictured

Susan Foreman 26th April 2021 11:09 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Elsa Lanchester's wig from 'The Bride Of Frankenstein' (1935)

Susan Foreman 4th May 2021 07:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
An example of the tricks that film-makers use to fool the viewer!

Leaning on a rail, Alfred Hitchcock directs a crowd scene for his film 'Sabotage' (1936) on the Gaumont British lot at Eastcote Lane in Northolt. The people in the scene are standing close and tightly together, resulting in the crowd (on the film) looking bigger than it actually is!

Susan Foreman 8th May 2021 01:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
'Black Emanuelle' star Laura Gemser working in her other job as a costume designer on 'Troll 2' (1990)

Susan Foreman 9th June 2021 01:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A giant Peter Jackson towers over the streets of Wellington during the making of 'Braindead' (1992)

Susan Foreman 14th June 2021 12:40 PM

2 Attachment(s)
13 year old Warwick Davis as Wicket the Ewok in 'Return Of The Jedi' (1983)

Susan Foreman 15th June 2021 11:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Setting up the airplane crash in 'The Medusa Touch' (1978)

MrBarlow 23rd June 2021 09:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Model of the space station IO from Outland.