Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Public safety/information films (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/1374-public-safety-information-films.html)

VicDakin 8th December 2011 03:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 202296)
Cool, I'm going to build my own reactor now. It looks easier than I thought after watching this little film which was great by the way.

Mind you if i lived in Essex id pray for a f@&king nuclear meltdown

VicDakin 8th December 2011 09:30 PM

Children Watch Us Cross 1972

53 Attachment(s)
Children Watch Us Cross.
This should of ended like an episode from a Amicus film,with the parents being splattered by lorry while the kid stabs at a voodoo doll.

VicDakin 10th December 2011 07:37 AM

Be Smart, Be Safe' with Alvin Stardust

22 Attachment(s)
Be Smart, Be Safe' with Alvin Stardust.
One of the few stars from the 70s that was'nt a pedo.

VicDakin 11th December 2011 05:10 PM

Red Devils (1971)

51 Attachment(s)
Red Devils (1971).
A bunch of fat blokes sky diving?

VicDakin 14th December 2011 08:28 PM

Jeremy's Toothache (1975)

19 Attachment(s)
Jeremy's Toothache (1975)
Oh dear. Jeremy the lion has a roaring toothache. As the hippo in this animated PIF says, that'll be because he eats too many sweets and never cleans his teeth.
The Health Education Council encourages children to clean their teeth daily for a 'crocodile smile' campaign

VicDakin 16th December 2011 08:42 PM

PELICAN MOTORIST (DERYCK GUYLER)

20 Attachment(s)
PELICAN MOTORIST (DERYCK GUYLER).
UK public information film advising drivers what should be done when approaching a pelican crossing.

VicDakin 27th December 2011 08:07 PM

Rabies means death.

30 Attachment(s)
Mondo meets PIF,some woman tries to smuggle her rabid pussy thru customs

Rabies means death." An airport baggage checker (Ben Aris) finds that a passenger isn't telling the truth ...

VicDakin 28th December 2011 09:14 PM

Clunk Click - Loose Objects (1972)

32 Attachment(s)
Clunk Click - Loose Objects (1972).
"Clunk Click Every Trip" was the slogan of a series of British public information films sponsored by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA), commencing in January 1971 and starring Jimmy Savile. The slogan was introduced during the previous campaign, fronted by Shaw Taylor and featuring the slogan "Your Seatbelt Is Their Security". However, it was the onomatopoeia used by Taylor to describe the act of closing the door and fastening a seatbelt that proved the most memorable aspect of that campaign, and so it was upgraded to act as the slogan when the films moved into colour.
The advertisements highlighted the dangers of being thrown through the windscreen in a traffic collision and reminded drivers that the first thing they should do after closing the door ("Clunk") is fasten their seatbelt ("Click"). These advertisements helped lay the groundwork for compulsory seatbelt use in the front seat of a vehicle, which came into force on 31 January 1983, in the UK, although car manufacturers had been legally obliged to fit front seatbelts in vehicles since 1965

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 29th December 2011 07:09 PM

(UK) Public Information Film: Rabies Means Death - YouTube

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 29th December 2011 07:12 PM

These ****ers used to terrify me!:fear:

Nuclear Aftermath - YouTube