Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Upcoming UK Blu-ray Releases (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/1782-upcoming-uk-blu-ray-releases.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 28th November 2009 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 48603)
Hopefully R0 mate.Troma's usually are.Good news indeed Vips!
The more cult labels on BR,the better!

To add to this: I've heard that Troma plan to release one title per month starting in January. The first title planned (I think) is Poultrygeist. I think they plan to carry over all the egg-stras (:tsk:) from the 3 disc DVD version onto one Blu.

vincenzo 28th November 2009 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 50764)
I think they plan to carry over all the egg-stras (:tsk:) from the 3 disc DVD version onto one Blu.

Oh deary me. What a FOWL thing to say. :tsk:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 28th November 2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincenzo (Post 50768)
Oh deary me. What a FOWL thing to say. :tsk:

I know I must have been cluck-ing mad... I suppose it's because I've been cooped up here all day! I'll beak-have now! :laugh:

Daemonia 29th November 2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 50763)
I thought you Blu-Men (see what I did there :laugh: :behindsofa:) would like to know that Blue Underground are releasing Vampyres on Blu-Ray in March 2010.

Funnily enough, I was just musing this morning that I'd like to see this on Blu-ray! Nice one, BU! :woot:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 30th November 2009 07:45 PM

Blue Underground and Blue-Ray,a marriage made in heaven.:bowl:

Daemonia 1st December 2009 02:59 PM

Amazon.co.uk are currently knocking out the Blu-ray of Near Dark for £5.98. I've read conflicting reports about the quality of the presentation - but at this price I'm taking a punt. Mine's ordered anyway!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 3rd December 2009 11:39 PM

THE WICKER MAN 1ST March 2010

And apparently our own Arrow are releasing WHO DARES WINS on the 8th March.....:cool::dog:

Daemonia 4th December 2009 11:48 AM

Who Dares Wins? On Blu-ray? Not seen that in years. That's the Lewis Collins flick, yeah? I'll have to have a punt on that one. :)

vincenzo 4th December 2009 11:55 AM

I picked up the newspaper promo DVD of Who Dares Wins a while back. Daft as a brush but thoroughly entertaining stuff. Judy Davis looked gorgeous as ever.

Daemonia 4th December 2009 12:29 PM

The Blu-ray of Near Dark came through my letterbox this morning, will give this a spin at some point and I'll report back.

Just waiting for the BD's of Close Encounters and Bram Stoker's Dracula (I have a soft spot for it) to arrive now. :)