Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Upcoming UK Blu-ray Releases (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/1782-upcoming-uk-blu-ray-releases.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 24th March 2011 09:11 PM

I'm liking that artwork a lot. :nod:

the blob 24th March 2011 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 138195)
Incase anyone hasn't seen it. Here's the steelbook. I'd prefer to have the original iconic artwork tbh.

I think that's actually a little ugly. Would've liked a nice embossed one of the old poster and dvd cover.

kingofwitches666 24th March 2011 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 138162)
That Cigar Box Collector's Edition Blu-ray set looks awesome and it's slightly cheaper at Zavvi (£43.95). The urge to pre-order is killing me!

Yep me too. Aaahh sod it, it's ordered. :clap:

Stephen@Cult Labs 25th March 2011 07:18 AM

I know this isn't the correct thread but it looks like the US Scarface BD also includes a dvd copy of the original movie!

the blob 25th March 2011 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 138247)
I know this isn't the correct thread but it looks like the US Scarface BD also includes a dvd copy of the original movie!

I've got to admit, that's actually swaying me towards the US one. I used to have the dvd gift set but sold it so no longer have the original on dvd. Don't think I'll be going for the $1000 humidore set though! :eek:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 25th March 2011 02:16 PM

I still have both DVDs that came with the gift set (that I picked up for a song from Amazon.ca) so will be extremely happy with a Blu-ray set in either a Steelbook or the rather cool cigar case.

kingofwitches666 27th March 2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 138361)
so will be extremely happy with a Blu-ray set in either a Steelbook or the rather cool cigar case.

Don't quote me on this Nos but I believe you get the Steelbook in the cigar case.

antmumford 27th March 2011 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 (Post 138958)
Don't quote me on this Nos but I believe you get the Steelbook in the cigar case.

You do indeed get the Steelbook with the Cigar Case. Had to pre-order this one. Pricey, but it does look like a great package.

kingofwitches666 27th March 2011 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 138961)
You do indeed get the Steelbook with the Cigar Case. Had to pre-order this one. Pricey, but it does look like a great package.

I hear you Ant, but it's gonna be so worth it mate. Roll on September. :thumb:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 27th March 2011 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 (Post 138958)

Perhaps I should be more specific as I meant I would either by the Steelbook or cough of the extra cash for the Cigar Case which contains the Steelbook as well as some of the stuff that may be the same as came in the gift set. I'll probably go for the latter!