Like Tree6109Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th May 2014, 09:59 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaxaca View Post
And as far as Herzog's NOSFERATU is concerned go BFI, Shout Factory have DNR'd it to death!
That's just reminded me, I pre-ordered the steelbook of this ages ago, must be due soon!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 10th May 2014, 10:18 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Their books are always great, I'm constantly on the look out for the Bava one at a reasonable price and the original Argento Art of Darkness one, both of which I missed out on originally
I only own three books from FAB Press. Hardbacks of the Bava and Argento tomes.

The other one is Ten Years of Terror. Which is easily my favourite of the three.
Rik likes this.
Old 10th May 2014, 10:23 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I only own three books from FAB Press. Hardbacks of the Bava and Argento tomes.

The other one is Ten Years of Terror. Which is easily my favourite of the three.
Forgot about that one, I need that too
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 11th May 2014, 02:42 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
I'll be getting this signed by Francesca in Manchester in October. Has to be done.
Hopefully Ruggero Deodato will be there as well, because he had a great time at the Spaghetti Cinema conference – he's a great character and willing to talk at length to anyone – so there is a chance he will be there to sign whatever you bring. I didn't know how willing he would beat sign things, so I only took Last Cannibal World (which was signed by him and Me Me Lai) and the Shameless Cannibal Holocaust BD – he probably would have signed several more things for me.
Old 11th May 2014, 05:05 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I took my entire collection of Ruggero Deodato movies to the Spaghetti Cinema conference and he signed everything. I first met him at Cine Excess 3 years ago and must say he is such a lovely guy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0008.jpg (92.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0036.jpg (92.8 KB, 11 views)
Old 11th May 2014, 05:40 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

If I'd known how willing Ruggero Deodato, Me Me Lai, Luigi Cozzi and Catrina MacColl would be to sign things – I didn't want to push it by asking them to sign too many things – I would have taken loads more than I did. Fortunately, Me Me Lai and Luigi Cozzi will definitely be at the Festival of Fantastic Films, so I can take the other things to be signed by them, along with things for the other guests design, perhaps including Deodato and MacColl.

They were all really nice and happy to chat – Ruggero was in fine form at the Icon Hotel later last night!
Old 11th May 2014, 06:46 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Ah right. I just misunderstood what you said. My mistake.
No worries mate.Glaswegian and Irvinegian are worlds apart.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 11th May 2014, 07:02 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
No worries mate.Glaswegian and Irvinegian are worlds apart.

How dare you! I only live in Irvine.
Old 11th May 2014, 07:12 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
If I'd known how willing Ruggero Deodato, Me Me Lai, Luigi Cozzi and Catrina MacColl would be to sign things – I didn't want to push it by asking them to sign too many things – I would have taken loads more than I did. Fortunately, Me Me Lai and Luigi Cozzi will definitely be at the Festival of Fantastic Films, so I can take the other things to be signed by them, along with things for the other guests design, perhaps including Deodato and MacColl.

They were all really nice and happy to chat – Ruggero was in fine form at the Icon Hotel later last night!

I did hear that they were trying to get Ruggero & MacColl for The Festival Of Fantastic Films, and if it happens, that'll be my Grindhouse Cannibal Holocaust getting signed by Ruggero and Francesca Ciardi.
Old 11th May 2014, 07:24 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I did hear that they were trying to get Ruggero & MacColl for The Festival Of Fantastic Films, and if it happens, that'll be my Grindhouse Cannibal Holocaust getting signed by Ruggero and Francesca Ciardi.
They were talking about it last evening at the Icon Hotel over drinks and whilst Ruggero was eating his penne and both he and Catriona seemed quite keen to meet up with everyone again – it would be awesome if that happens. I've ordered the Grindhouse Cannibal Holocaust BD and, like you, we'll take it to be signed by Ruggero and Francesca Ciardi.

Like this? Share it using the links below!