Like Tree179587Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th September 2011, 10:29 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via Skype™ to sawyer6

Watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre 4.Totally plotless
Old 26th September 2011, 03:41 AM
Cultist

Sitting here watching Repo Jake, one of the worst movies I've seen for a while... It's like an action film made by the team behind The Littlest Hobo. It blows. Fortunately, it only cost me 25p from CEX.

"The monster was the best friend I ever had" - Boris Karloff.
Old 26th September 2011, 11:18 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

watched....
Triangle....the more you think about it the less it makes sense (but not in that good giall-ic way) Alan Jones needs his eyes testing methinks. P A S S.

Thr3e...a waste of Bill Moseley, a waste of my time...am sick of films where mental illness is seen as a gateway to unbridled mayhem (see also The Ward, new MBV etc...less than PASS if thats possible)

Funny People...another selfregarding film from hollywood...if it aint Day Of The Locust, i dont give a rat's ass.

Live Feed....dear god. even though it came from poundland....hmmm....It Came From The Bargain Bin ...a Samuel L. Bronkowitz production....(shakes head) aaanyway IT IS NOT WORTH THE MONEY, defend this at your peril tee hee.
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Shock Treatment...yes the "sequel" to Rocky Horror. of all the films i watched this weekend, i enjoyed this the most, if only for seeing Jessica Harper "singing"... a prescient little film (it deals with trial by tv show ie Brad is incarcerated in a mental hospital to boost ratings etc) mad performances abound (B Humphries) and while the songs arent as immediately annoying as the effing Timewarp, i found myself humming along as the film went on.....

mate found Julia's Eyes in asda apparently, methinks its time i went back there....

Last edited by Demoncrat; 26th September 2011 at 11:56 AM.
Old 26th September 2011, 11:53 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehamish View Post
watched....
Triangle....the more you think about it the less it makes sense (but not in that good giall-ic way) Alan Jones needs his eyes testing methinks. P A S S.
Har! I sold my copy on ebay last night, noticed that typically superlative Alan Jones quote on the cover as I was packaging it I did think the film was a fun ride while it lasted though, but yeah, it pays not to reflect on it too much!
Old 26th September 2011, 11:58 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery Jack View Post
Har! I sold my copy on ebay last night, noticed that typically superlative Alan Jones quote on the cover as I was packaging it I did think the film was a fun ride while it lasted though, but yeah, it pays not to reflect on it too much!
honestly i havent been as annoyed by a film since Gamer. argh i mentioned the G film. now i have to go and cut myself.
Old 26th September 2011, 12:03 PM
Cult Acolyte

Have you seen Timecrimes? A similar kind of deal. I got a lot less out of it on second viewing when it all kind of fell apart . . .
Old 26th September 2011, 12:09 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery Jack View Post
Have you seen Timecrimes? A similar kind of deal. I got a lot less out of it on second viewing when it all kind of fell apart . . .
not yet, mate says i can have his one (...hmmm..). dont get me wrong, ive got a lot of time for films that just defy logic (Absurd ) but when it starts to dissolve halfway through the film my concentarion wavers and i start picking at it. hated Creep as well, ho hum.
Old 26th September 2011, 03:03 PM
Ex-member

Default What films have you seen recently?

SEVEN BLOODSTAINED ORCHIDS - good giallo
INSIDE - one of the the best horrors around
Old 26th September 2011, 03:30 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I thought timecrimes was excellent, but it was definitely a one shot deal.
Old 26th September 2011, 03:55 PM
Ex-member

Default What films have you seen recently?

Of some of the films mentioned
I like TRIANGLE, CREEP and TIMECRIMES
thought LIVE FEED was crap

Like this? Share it using the links below!