Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

Pete 24th February 2009 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KPWNINJA (Post 22507)
Just ordered the R2 ABUK releases of The Dead Next Door and Q: The Winged Serpent.

Also picked up the The Kadokawa Horror Collection! :D
For those interested the set includes the films: Inugami, Shikoku, Shadow of the Wraith and Isola.

Looking forward to watching Q! :p

Q is brilliant! Larry Cohen's best film along with God Told Me To.

TALL DUDE 24th February 2009 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NossB (Post 22488)
I've been wanting Nightmare In Blood ever since I got rid of my VHS copy of it, it's not as if it's expensive either as Amazon have it for about £2.50 last time I checked.

Thats where i got mine from,and at that price i was well happy.:)

Pete 25th February 2009 11:41 AM

I got the following Vhs tapes:

The Price of Power ( Tonio Valleri )
Drive In Massacre
Hard Boiled 2
Truck Turner

KPWNINJA 25th February 2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 22552)
I got the following Vhs tapes:

The Price of Power ( Tonio Valleri )
Drive In Massacre
Hard Boiled 2
Truck Turner

Hey loops have you seen Drive In Massacre yet? I picked up the Vipco R2 DVD of it a while back and it's been sitting on my shelf waiting to watched ever since. May just give it a spin tonight! :p

Pete 25th February 2009 01:33 PM

I saw Drive in Massacre a few years ago it's alright nothing special though.

Pete 25th February 2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KPWNINJA (Post 22555)
Hey loops have you seen Drive In Massacre yet? I picked up the Vipco R2 DVD of it a while back and it's been sitting on my shelf waiting to watched ever since. May just give it a spin tonight! :p

What vipco dvd is it? Screamtime or Vaults?

TALL DUDE 25th February 2009 04:52 PM

Ordered glass trap,giant ants on the loose in an apartment block,directed by fred olen ray..well i had to buy it!!:cool:

Also ordered the late 80's slasher,slaughterhouse.Aint seen this in yonks.

KPWNINJA 26th February 2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 22561)
What vipco dvd is it? Screamtime or Vaults?

Screamtime unfortunately so it's without that glorious artwork... :mad: Still it's uncut so I can't complain too much.

Been trying to hunt down Vipco DVD's and VHS lately. Preferably with the artwork intact. :p Managed to track down a copy of The Incredible Melting Man on VHS recently which I'm pleased about but it's becoming more and more difficult to find Vipco now. (Apart from the screamtime collection!)

Pete 26th February 2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KPWNINJA (Post 22580)
Screamtime unfortunately so it's without that glorious artwork... :mad: Still it's uncut so I can't complain too much.

Been trying to hunt down Vipco DVD's and VHS lately. Preferably with the artwork intact. :p Managed to track down a copy of The Incredible Melting Man on VHS recently which I'm pleased about but it's becoming more and more difficult to find Vipco now. (Apart from the screamtime collection!)

I have 41 VIPCO dvd's(not screamtime+ i have spare copys of Cannibal Ferox and HBTC ) and 26 vhs tapes, and yes they really are hard to find.

vincenzo 26th February 2009 11:52 AM

A Screamtime DVD of Night Of The Demon is residing in my local charity shop as we speak. :ack:

Hopefully some nice film company will re-release it in its uncut form. :D