Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

trench 23rd June 2008 08:01 PM

If you ever fancy trading / selling any of those kev, give me a shout.

kevxxx1 23rd June 2008 08:23 PM

The ones I haven't liked have all been ebay'd I'm afraid.

NossB 24th June 2008 07:51 AM

Future-Kill (aka Night Of The Alien) - A movie that was never going to live up to its poster. Edwin Neal is the best thing about this movie, although he was more menacing as Lord Zedd in the Power Rangers... as well as that other role he's famous for, something to do with Texans and chainsaws so I'm told.

Angel 26th June 2008 06:04 AM

Midnight Cowboy UK R2 Special Edition

Highly recommended

NossB 26th June 2008 07:19 AM

Attack The Gas Station - Pretty quirky Korean movie, goes a bit off the rails towards the end though.

Paul@TheOverlook 26th June 2008 02:08 PM

Recently recieved:

DVDs:

YOUTH WITHOUT YOUTH
MISSION TO MARS
A CANDLE FOR THE DEVIL

Blu-ray:

BEFORE THE DEVIL KNOWS YOU'RE DEAD
IN THE LINE OF FIRE
MILLION DOLLAR BABY
ALMOST FAMOUS
THE LIFE OF BRIAN

Just had an email from Play to say my discs of IDENTIFICATION OF A WOMAN and the special edition PICNIC AT HANGING ROCK have just been dispatched :cool:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 5th July 2008 08:06 PM

Amsterdammed is a great little film:)The French dvd is fullscreen,but is a very crisp transfer-well reccommended.As is Jason Statham in THE BANK JOB...a very entertaining caper/heist flick.....;)

Matt 5th July 2008 09:47 PM

Since I've been procrastinating with such dogged ferocity recently I today bribed myself with the complete Sopranos box set. The catch is that I'm going to deny myself the pleasure of watching any of it until I complete the work I've been putting off. And it's obviously working a treat because here I am, sat at my writing laptop, surfing horror message boards without having even created a blank document to start from yet.

mark meakin 7th July 2008 01:57 PM

Western & Richard Harris fans could do worse than check out the r1 double bill I received today of The Deadly Trackers/Man In The Wilderness.The flipper disc will play on r2 machines despite the r1 symbol on the sleeve too.Another bonus is that the Deadly Trackers is totally uncut despite the US 'PG' rating on the sleeve & includes footage cut from the UK theatrical & Warner video versions.I'm suprised MITW has a 'GP' rating on the same disc considering the gory bear attack.I'm not sure if that film is uncut though on the disc.

Angel 8th July 2008 07:43 AM

The Mutations

Still enjoyable but could easily pass for a 15 today as it is now quite tame.