Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

Dave Boy 17th May 2022 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 670681)
It might not be quite as shocking and disturbing as it once was , but it's still a classic horror that gave birth to one of the icons of horror. A classic.

I saw A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET at the cinema on release.
The cinema was packed. People were really scared. Actually jumping and screaming. One of the best audience reactions I have ever been to at a cinema.

trebor8273 17th May 2022 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 670687)
I saw A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET at the cinema on release.
The cinema was packed. People were really scared. Actually jumping and screaming. One of the best audience reactions I have ever been to at a cinema.

First saw it as a kid , gave me nightmares for weeks was scared to goto sleep didn't help that my brother's would make scratching noises on bedroom door and window surprised I didn't end up in therapy!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 18th May 2022 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 670675)
Attachment 240242 Attachment 240243
DAREDEVIL DIRECTORS CUT (2003) ELEKTRA DIRECTORS CUT (2005)

A step back in time to to two Marvel movies that seem mostly forgotten now with the MCU movies taken over. People seem to forget that these movies along with movies like BLADE, GHOST RIDER, THE PUNISHER etc..
were the start of the franchise.. and X-MEN.
Both DAREDEVIL and ELEKTRA in thier directors cut editions are far better than their theatrical cut versions. DAREDEVIL being a big 30mins extra, removing scenes from the theatrical cut and adding extra scenes to give more scope to the movie. ELEKTRA has only about 3mins extra but the inserted moments add a bit more to her character.
Good to watch again and I enjoyed both movies as it has been many years since I last watched these.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 670677)
Give me these two, especially the superb Daredevil - Bullseye in the bar -wow! "Top O' the Morning to Ya" - One of my favourite scenes in a superhero film- over the majority of Marvel and DC films from the last fifteen years.

I'd much rather watch the recent Daredevil Marvel TV series – with the benefit of longform storytelling, it does a better job of developing the characters, criminal enterprises, and the city than the films.

I don't think either film is particularly good but, as Dave Boy said, the extended versions – particularly of Daredevil are superior to the theatrical cuts.

Demdike@Cult Labs 18th May 2022 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 670693)
I'd much rather watch the recent Daredevil Marvel TV series – with the benefit of longform storytelling, it does a better job of developing the characters, criminal enterprises, and the city than the films.

I don't think either film is particularly good but, as Dave Boy said, the extended versions – particularly of Daredevil are superior to the theatrical cuts.

Problem is it's Marvel / Disney and as with Agents of SHIELD they couldn't be arsed to release it all on dvd or Blu-ray so it's pretty pointless seeking out the first couple of series if there's no resolution.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 18th May 2022 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 670695)
Problem is it's Marvel / Disney and as with Agents of SHIELD they couldn't be arsed to release it all on dvd or Blu-ray so it's pretty pointless seeking out the first couple of series if there's no resolution.

You're absolutely right. I wish Disney would release the third season of Daredevil on Blu-ray, or a set of all three, and promise to do the same with the last couple of seasons of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..

When I saw the film, I thought Michael Clarke Duncan was the 'definitive' Kingpin, but I think I've changed my mind and Vincent D'Onofrio absolutely nailed the role.

Demdike@Cult Labs 18th May 2022 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 670697)
You're absolutely right. I wish Disney would release the third season of Daredevil on Blu-ray, or a set of all three, and promise to do the same with the last couple of seasons of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..

When I saw the film, I thought Michael Clarke Duncan was the 'definitive' Kingpin, but I think I've changed my mind and Vincent D'Onofrio absolutely nailed the role.

Some might suggest simply streaming the series. However they rank as prime examples of where streaming goes awry too seeing as Disney removed their series from Netflix just like that to add to their own streaming platform. Imagine being half way through the second series and then they get removed and put onto something that you aren't subscribed too.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 18th May 2022 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 670698)
Some might suggest simply streaming the series. However they rank as prime examples of where streaming goes awry too seeing as Disney removed their series from Netflix just like that to add to their own streaming platform. Imagine being half way through the second series and then they get removed and put onto something that you aren't subscribed too.

I'd much rather own something than be reliant on a consistently good Wi-Fi signal and a subscription to a particular streaming service. As you say, films and programs can disappear overnight or move to a different company, and prices can go up to become prohibitively expensive.

A one-off payment for a Blu-ray set of a season seems much better for a consumer/viewer. At least that way no one can take it off you or charge you extra to watch it a year or so later.

Demdike@Cult Labs 18th May 2022 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 670699)
I'd much rather own something than be reliant on a consistently good Wi-Fi signal and a subscription to a particular streaming service. As you say, films and programs can disappear overnight or move to a different company, and prices can go up to become prohibitively expensive.

A one-off payment for a Blu-ray set of a season seems much better for a consumer/viewer. At least that way no one can take it off you or charge you extra to watch it a year or so later.

Exactly.

I'm getting to the stage where i'll be re-watching all my old series again in full. Complete series from the early days of dvd such as Buffy, Angel, Alias, Dark Angel, Rome, Teachers, Babylon-5, Millennium, Smallville, Sex and the City, Coupling, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Friends... and i'm really looking forward to it.

I doubt they are all on one single streaming service, whereas they are all on my shelf.

Frankie Teardrop 18th May 2022 03:33 PM

VHS ’94 – I always thought that the VHS series was on the ‘passable’ rather then the ‘essential’ side of things, but VHS94 is definitely a notch or two up on the others. It is, I guess, ‘found footage’ of sorts, but it uses its retro-styled nineties camcorder crudiness to eerie and unwholesome effect, conjuring a video impressionism that’s as ghostly as it is grimy. The segments are all pretty twisted and don’t skimp on gore, most of them taking a faltering light to the underbelly – pre-millennial cults, brainwash daytime TV, the new dark crevices of the incipient mass-communication network - of a decade that seems weirder as the years go by.

I TRAPPED THE DEVIL – I don’t know about the devil, but the nervous I-guy in question definitely has SOMETHING trapped behind his cellar door. That ITTD attracted mixed reviews showed its audience’s lack of patience, I think; it’s a slow burn for sure, and, unless quite a bit of implied backstory flew over my head, not all that clearly resolved by the time its satanic captive skips away at the end. But there’s just such a great atmosphere, so ominous and dense with all its faux-christmas Bava lighting that you might feel a bit trapped, too. Recommended.

LAKE MUNGO – Long-heralded but neglected by myself up to now, ‘Lake Mungo’ did what a lot of supposed ‘must-sees’ rarely do for me, and pretty much lived up to expectations. The film takes a ‘fake documentary’ approach to its story about a missing girl, and a genuine eeriness follows from this mundane, non-dramatic framing; footage of ordinary people mumbling in their houses somehow builds an atmosphere of real foreboding. It only slips a couple of times when it goes in for some heavy-handed horror imagery, but even that works in a way. Low key, but it certainly got under my skin.

MrBarlow 18th May 2022 04:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Deathtrap. 1982.

Play writer Sydney Bruhl's latest show becomes a flop and plots to kill a student writer and steal his work.

Michael Caine plays the play writer who gets the harsh criticism and decides to take a look at a student's work and along with his wife Dyan Cannon who seems to scream out at anything and everything to go along with it but seems to have a change of heart. Christopher Reeve plays the young writer looking for approval to his play Deathtrap. Based on the stage play by Ira Levin, this has some dark comedy added in with a twist and twist then a extra twist all the way to the end. Some bits may drag on a bit too long but this was enjoyable.

Attachment 240250

Demoncrat 18th May 2022 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 670680)
Green Room. 2015.

A punk band playing at a gig witness a killing by a bunch of Neo-Nazi's and become the next target, and a night of survival ensues.

This one I have been holding off to watch as some Neo-Nazi films can be upsetting and disturbing, this certainly delivers a few good punches in it and can be gripping and cringe worthy.

It's interesting to see Sir Patrick Stewart take on a different role and become a leader of a group of skin heads and holds nothing back to being a calm talkative person with a hidden agenda. Anton Yelchin plays a band member who tries to help his friends survive the brutality that dished out.

This does have a slow start but writer and director Jeremy Saulnier certainly follows the rule of the innocent must suffer, there is violence from half way through and tense moments right up to the end but this was certainly enjoyable to watch.

Attachment 240245

I highly recommend Blue Ruin by Saulnier.

MrBarlow 18th May 2022 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 670704)

Will get that checked out :thankingyou:

Demoncrat 18th May 2022 06:06 PM

I'm sure you'll get far more enjoyment out of BR than I did with this ... thing :lol:

Unwanted Presence (2014, Michael G Barratt)

A Xtian horror movie.
Seriously.
After several false starts, we finally meet our protagonist Lyndsey Parker, she's got a new job and is fed up with the Partridge lifestyle :laugh:
So she buys a house.
Said domicile is haunted btw.
Now with any secular flick, we see the solution and that should stop the night time fun ahem. But with this, the only solution is conversion :pound:.
Never mind the fact that there is barely a movie here, they have the bloody cheek to spout their crap twice (padding?) ahem. Only highnote was the bitchy neighbour :lol:

Graveyard 18th May 2022 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 670704)

Yes and after Murder Party (very different, more goreish)

MrBarlow 18th May 2022 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graveyard (Post 670708)
Yes and after Murder Party (very different, more goreish)

Will check this one as well :thankingyou:

MrBarlow 18th May 2022 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 670707)
I'm sure you'll get far more enjoyment out of BR than I did with this ... thing :lol:

Unwanted Presence (2014, Michael G Barratt)

A Xtian horror movie.
Seriously.
After several false starts, we finally meet our protagonist Lyndsey Parker, she's got a new job and is fed up with the Partridge lifestyle :laugh:
So she buys a house.
Said domicile is haunted btw.
Now with any secular flick, we see the solution and that should stop the night time fun ahem. But with this, the only solution is conversion :pound:.
Never mind the fact that there is barely a movie here, they have the bloody cheek to spout their crap twice (padding?) ahem. Only highnote was the bitchy neighbour :lol:

All you had to do was check the poster out to know the film would be shit :lol: Nice to know that it ain't just me that checks out shit movies :pound:

Demoncrat 18th May 2022 07:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I had to. I try and never comment on something I haven't seen. Posters aren't much help tbh in this arena, see my two examples below, both scream SEE ME, but buyer beware ....

MrBarlow 18th May 2022 07:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Remo. 1985.

A officially dead new York cop is recruited to be a assassin in the service of the government and The president.

For me this is a very underrated 80s action comedy movie starring Fred Ward who is forcefully recruited by a secret agency called CURE, that uncovers corruption within the military and connection to a millionaire. Wilford Brimley and J.A. Preston play the only members that Remo is aware of until he meets Chiun played by Joel Grey who becomes his mentor.

Written by Christopher Wood who penned two James Bond Films and Directed by Guy Hamilton who directed a few Bond movies brought the character to the screen that was to start a new action hero that only came to life once unfortunately. There is some good funny moments, cinematography and a nice chase about the Statue Of Liberty, even Chiun shows us how to put hoops round a bottle.

Attachment 240255

Demdike@Cult Labs 18th May 2022 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 670709)
Will check this one as well :thankingyou:

Murder Party was pretty good fun. Worth saving till October / Halloween, Mr.B.

MrBarlow 18th May 2022 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 670711)
I had to. I try and never comment on something I haven't seen. Posters aren't much help tbh in this arena, see my two examples below, both scream SEE ME, but buyer beware ....

Things I haven't seen, but heard a few bits about it and been tempted to view it to see how bad it really is.

trebor8273 18th May 2022 08:07 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArOMXELHiLw

The 80s at OTT cheese filled best the story of group of pilots who are the best of the best and there lives but all anyone really remembers is the most homoerotic scene of the 80s, sweaty shirtless men whacking there balls about!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iqNVyjwLFA

A new family moves into Nancy's old home soon the son starts having strange dreams of a man inside him and soon people begin dying, totally homoerotic really can't believe that it wasn't done on purpose by the director, men having butts whipped In the showers people crusing S & M sites , the main character seems more interested in his best friend and Freddy inside a teenage boy

Now watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy-hgBu1h0w

MrBarlow 18th May 2022 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 670715)
Murder Party was pretty good fun. Worth saving till October / Halloween, Mr.B.

Noted, thank you Dem

nicholasrope 18th May 2022 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 670442)
The Last Matinee. 2020.

On a rainy night, small group of patrons take shelter in a cinema, unbeknown to them they are joined by a serial killer.

A entry into the slasher genre from Uruguay, this is like a homage to the 80s, even though the film is set 1993, and the film playing in the background looks very much like a 80s film. The serial killer looks like "The Fisherman" from I Know What You Did Last Summer. and carrying a jar of pickled eyes. The killings are done decently with good effects and Cinematography, there isn't really much of a explanation as to the killer is or why he is killing or maybe I missed something.

Attachment 240152

Rather enjoyed this one, only thing that ruined it for me was the stylish Arthouse shots., Kinda found it jarring as I was hoping for a down and dirty 80's type Slasher.

nicholasrope 18th May 2022 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 670671)
Fear Dot Com. 2002.

A New York Detective teams up with a Health Inspector and try to find out why people are dying within 48 hours after logging on to a online site.

This one has seem to grown on me a lot, I will admit it's no masterpiece by William Malone and seems to copy or borrow some elements from The Ring except the female lead is not a journalist but a health inspector. Stephen Dorff and Natascha McElhorne plays the leads who are investigating a mysterious death that could be linked to a missing girl. Stephen Rea plays the mad man in this, his acting skills are good but could have been touched up a bit more to be a serial killer, it does help to pass time.

Attachment 240240

Was this the one where a woman turned up at an abandoned building think she was on a photoshoot and still went in?

MrBarlow 18th May 2022 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicholasrope (Post 670724)
Was this the one where a woman turned up at an abandoned building think she was on a photoshoot and still went in?

Yeah she turns up, looks at the state of the building and still goes in

nicholasrope 18th May 2022 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 670717)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArOMXELHiLw

The 80s at OTT cheese filled best the story of group of pilots who are the best of the best and there lives but all anyone really remembers is the most homoerotic scene of the 80s, sweaty shirtless men whacking there balls about!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iqNVyjwLFA

A new family moves into Nancy's old home soon the son starts having strange dreams of a man inside him and soon people begin dying, totally homoerotic really can't believe that it wasn't done on purpose by the director, men having butts whipped In the showers people crusing S & M sites , the main character seems more interested in his best friend and Freddy inside a teenage boy

Now watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy-hgBu1h0w

Watched both films during lockdown, didn't enjoy Top Gun as much but looking forward to the sequel however.

Pleasently surprised by Freddy's Revenge but wish that Dream Warriors was the 2nd Film in the franchise and this one the 3rd.

nicholasrope 18th May 2022 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 670725)
Yeah she turns up, looks at the state of the building and still goes in

Thought so, saw this and Wrong Turn at the Cinema as they were released the same day.

FearDotCom was the Film I was looking forward too and was bitterly disappointed by it.

At the time, loved Wrong Turn

MrBarlow 18th May 2022 09:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Peeping Tom. 1960.

A young man films films women as he kills them and focuses on their dying expressions.

The best way to understand how this film shocked the audience back in the day is to visualise yourself as a person from that era and being introduced to something new that has never been done before with a mix of sexual frustration, voyeurism to murder. This one I never really appreciated and managed to watch it all the way through and enjoyed it from start to finish.

Carl Bohm plays the lead Mark who has a fascination with death and recording the expression of fear and death, his portrayal is quite haunting as he shows no remorse to what he does and the film can be quite tense as we know he is the killer but takes his time to build up the moment of murder. This is one I will happily return to watch for the acting, direction and cinematography used in this film.

Attachment 240256

Demoncrat 18th May 2022 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 670716)
Things I haven't seen, but heard a few bits about it and been tempted to view it to see how bad it really is.

Personally I think it is just bonkers. He's still making stuff as well! A good thing.
:nod:

MrBarlow 19th May 2022 01:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Murder On The Orient Express. 2017.

Hercule Poirot investigates a murder on a train that he is travelling on and discovers the culprit and the reason.

To some David Suchet may be the one and only Belgium sleuth Poirot, Kenneth Branagh's take on the Agatha Christie story that was done in the 70s with Albert Finney in the main role. There is a good star cast from Derek Jacobi, Johnny Depp, Judi Dench, Penelope Cruz and Michelle Pfieffer all do try their best to make it interesting but this had it's good and bad moments, it's not great but not terrible, re-watch will happen.

Attachment 240257

iank 19th May 2022 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 670731)

To some David Suchet may be the one and only Belgium sleuth Poirot,

Attachment 240257

Nah, Peter Ustinov! ;):nod:

MrBarlow 19th May 2022 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iank (Post 670733)

Christ I forgot about Peter Unistov...bad Mr. B:whip:

Demoncrat 19th May 2022 08:40 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Rent-A-Pal (2020, Jon Stevenson)

Meet David. He looks after his mum. David has other needs too though ...
Another "period" piece (80s). Decent enough central performances. Mostly grounded as I did recognise certain elements of this situation. Though others may find a certain sequence wasn't quite earned ahem.

The Night House (2020, David Bruckner)

Meet Beth. Recently widowed, she begins to discover that hubby wasn't the perfect catch after all. Like with that PA flick, I felt this one spent too long misdirecting us with red herrings and rushed the final revelation. Or I am going deaf :lol: as I had to rewind that part twice to "get it".

Demdike@Cult Labs 19th May 2022 12:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
City of the Living Dead (1980)

A minor masterpiece from Lucio Fulci. Nightmarish, bloody and supremely atmospheric not to mention utter nonsense.

For every piece of gob smacking brilliance (The drill sequence for one) there's sheer incompetence to match it (Supposedly set during the couple of days leading up to All Saints Day (Nov 1st) and there's not a Halloween decoration to be seen) occasionally the two meld together in the same sequence such as the girl vomiting her guts up which looks superb whilst actress Daniela Doria holds the sheep intestines in her mouth but looks so clunky when her head becomes a prosthetic - those teeth. Were they drawn on?

However there's no point being critical as most of Lucio's films are flawed so it's best not to think about it and simply go along for the ride.

And what a ride it is.

Not sure what to make of the 4K Arrow blu-ray print. The print that features heavily in the extras interview footage seemed a superior one to the film itself. Didn't look as bright or pasty faced.

Speaking of extras, the wealth of additional material on the Arrow Blu-ray makes it worth the purchase price alone. There's hours of interviews, from people who worked on the production to author Stephen Thrower and director Andy Nyman. Arrow have come up with a superb pacjage.

MrBarlow 19th May 2022 01:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Rampage. 2018.

After a space ship crashes, three canisters crash lands that mutates the DNA of three different animals which makes them grow, a primotologist and a former employee of the Energyne company try to stop the animals from attacking.

This was better than I expected it to be thanks for the trailers pooping up and giving away some sub plot, but it has it's good moments and laughter, where else would you see a gorilla being sarcastic to Dwayne Johnson? Naomie Harris plays the somewhat heroine in this who seems to know about the cure and Jefferey Dean Morgan as the government agent who seems to enjoy his work a bit too much. There is good effects and nothing seems to be rushed about, one of these movies you can watch once every so often.

Attachment 240266

J Harker 19th May 2022 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 670740)
City of the Living Dead (1980)

A minor masterpiece from Lucio Fulci. Nightmarish, bloody and supremely atmospheric not to mention utter nonsense.

For every piece of gob smacking brilliance (The drill sequence for one) there's sheer incompetence to match it (Supposedly set during the couple of days leading up to All Saints Day (Nov 1st) and there's not a Halloween decoration to be seen) occasionally the two meld together in the same sequence such as the girl vomiting her guts up which looks superb whilst actress Daniela Doria holds the sheep intestines in her mouth but looks so clunky when her head becomes a prosthetic - those teeth. Were they drawn on?

However there's no point being critical as most of Lucio's films are flawed so it's best not to think about it and simply go along for the ride.

And what a ride it is.

Not sure what to make of the 4K Arrow blu-ray print. The print that features heavily in the extras interview footage seemed a superior one to the film itself. Didn't look as bright or pasty faced.

Speaking of extras, the wealth of additional material on the Arrow Blu-ray makes it worth the purchase price alone. There's hours of interviews, from people who worked on the production to author Stephen Thrower and director Andy Nyman. Arrow have come up with a superb pacjage.

Compared to the old original Arrow blu ray the new print is absolutely superb Dem. The old white slip version was unwatchable for me. Literally unwatchable.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

trebor8273 19th May 2022 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iank (Post 670733)

He's good but has nothing on suchet just like Jeremey Brett is Holmes , Suchet is Poirot. His performance is on a whole different level.

Demoncrat 19th May 2022 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 670742)
Rampage. 2018.

After a space ship crashes, three canisters crash lands that mutates the DNA of three different animals which makes them grow, a primotologist and a former employee of the Energyne company try to stop the animals from attacking.

This was better than I expected it to be thanks for the trailers pooping up and giving away some sub plot, but it has it's good moments and laughter, where else would you see a gorilla being sarcastic to Dwayne Johnson? Naomie Harris plays the somewhat heroine in this who seems to know about the cure and Jefferey Dean Morgan as the government agent who seems to enjoy his work a bit too much. There is good effects and nothing seems to be rushed about, one of these movies you can watch once every so often.

Attachment 240266

He love that monkey. :nod:

MrBarlow 19th May 2022 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 670747)
He love that monkey. :nod:

He loved that monkey a lot to teach him how to flip people off :lol:

Mojo 19th May 2022 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 670744)
Compared to the old original Arrow blu ray the new print is absolutely superb Dem. The old white slip version was unwatchable for me. Literally unwatchable.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

It certainly was - it was dreadful. The new release is night and day in comparison.
As for the film itself, not only do I think it’s Fulci’s best film, it also narrowly beats SUSPIRIA as my favourite horror film of all time. Whether it’s the foggy, eerie atmosphere, the jaw dropping shocks, the wonderfully brilliant soundtrack, I just think there’s been nothing else like it.