Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

Pete 8th July 2009 09:03 AM

[QUOTE=bizarre_eye;33168]I love Horror Express MTDS, a brilliant little film.

.[/QUOTE

Agreed, Horror express is brilliant. Worth watching for the line; 'Monsters! We're British you know!':rofl:

Pete 8th July 2009 09:20 AM

I got the 1993 Vipco VHS of Vault of Horror yesterday and i looks better than the dvd!.

Make Them Die Slowly 8th July 2009 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 33168)
I love Horror Express MTDS, a brilliant little film.

Watched I Drink Your Blood the other day: a grindhouse classic! :D

Also had a refund through Paypal, so thought I'd put it to good use, and I bought two Deodato obscurities off eBay: Dial: Help and Waves of Lust.

"I Drink Your Blood" is pure class.I'll watch anything with naked hippy satanists in it.:woot:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 8th July 2009 11:13 PM

A classic low budget culter for sure.:cool:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 9th July 2009 09:48 AM

Oooh yes! IDYB is one of my fav exploitation films! It's got everything you want in it!

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 9th July 2009 07:42 PM

Just watched the psychedelic giallo French Sex Murders. Hadn't watched it in ages - forgot how fun it was! :D

Make Them Die Slowly 9th July 2009 10:38 PM

Just watched "Zoltan:Hound of Dracula" the best vampire dog film I've ever seen.Zoltan is one mean looking bastard.It has a great weird yet cute scene where a tiny puppy vampire crawls out of it's grave.

Gaz 9th July 2009 11:39 PM

I recently watched 'Tears of Kali'. Saw it in HMV for a fiver. I vaguely remembered reading a favourable review about it somewhere, and when I read the blurb on the back of the DVD saying it was reminiscent of the films of Clive Barker and Lucio Fulci...well, I couldn't resist...

Needless to say, I recommend it.

Today I bought 'Macabre' and 'Sleepless' from your-good-selves, which, if I wasn't on here, I'd be watching now. Maybe later. :)

Pete 10th July 2009 10:43 AM

I watched Justine Hot Nights yesterday and thought it was hilairious! ( in a good way ). There is a breif bit of XXX action in it too.

James Morton 10th July 2009 01:10 PM

What dvds have you been watching

Last night I saw the R1 dvd of Argento's FOUR FLIES ON GREY VELVET.
Saw it before on the German dvd, but sold that and bought this dvd some time ago.
I really enjoyed the film, not his best of course, that's still TENEBRE.
Other dvds I have seen recently are
VIDOCQ - brilliant French horror
INSIDE - together with SWITCHBLADE ROMANCE is one of the best French horrors for years
DRESSED TO KILL - I bought the R1 dvd some years ago and it has the uncut unrated version of the film