Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions

Like Tree179038Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th January 2013, 07:33 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I used to love Due South... before they changed the character who played Ray.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 15th January 2013, 07:41 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Watched The Reptile (1966) both Sunday night and last night, fell asleep thirty minutes in both times, this doesn't mean it's a bad film, I'm just very sleepy at the moment. In fact I'm heading to bed now to watch something that I will most likely fall asleep to.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 15th January 2013, 07:49 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
Watched The Reptile (1966) both Sunday night and last night, fell asleep thirty minutes in both times, this doesn't mean it's a bad film, I'm just very sleepy at the moment. In fact I'm heading to bed now to watch something that I will most likely fall asleep to.
I'm the same in bed now watching something, last few weeks just been so tired that when I get back from work have a bath something to eat and goto bed and put a DVD / blu ray on
SharonLynette likes this.
Old 15th January 2013, 08:04 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
I'm the same in bed now watching something, last few weeks just been so tired that when I get back from work have a bath something to eat and goto bed and put a DVD / blu ray on
The worst thing is I'm not even doing anything at the moment, it's frustrating as I want to be active but I'm not even in work, last night in bed by 8ish asleep about 8:30 and dead to the world until 9am! I just wish I could concentrate on something for a bit.
Old 15th January 2013, 08:38 PM
Seasoned Cultist

The Grey.....I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. If you are a fan of snow, wolves(not your Twilight wolves) and survival then you will enjoy this movie. Liam Neeson was great, and I thought the last scene was epic

Dredd....watched this for the second time and in 2d this time. I enjoyed it again and am happy to say that it doesn't look like a made for 3d film converted to 2d. This is how all movies should be made so that there isn't any silly things flying out the screen which just look pathetic in 2d.
keirarts likes this.
Old 16th January 2013, 06:44 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
The worst thing is I'm not even doing anything at the moment, it's frustrating as I want to be active but I'm not even in work, last night in bed by 8ish asleep about 8:30 and dead to the world until 9am! I just wish I could concentrate on something for a bit.
I seem to be the same lately. It's rare that I go to sleep after 9 now (but that probably has something to do with waking up at 4.30 every morning).

I thought The Reptile was great! Much better than Rasputin the Mad Monk (which I think it was doubled with). I hope you manage to watch it when you're less sleepy.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 16th January 2013, 06:58 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 View Post
I seem to be the same lately. It's rare that I go to sleep after 9 now (but that probably has something to do with waking up at 4.30 every morning).

I thought The Reptile was great! Much better than Rasputin the Mad Monk (which I think it was doubled with). I hope you manage to watch it when you're less sleepy.

Yes the reptile is a great little movie, here it is nearly 1900 and already wrapped up in bed
Old 16th January 2013, 07:47 PM
Cult Rookie

frogs.jpg

The atmosphere!! wow! old school... a little jewel
Old 16th January 2013, 09:32 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Recent viewings:

Old 16th January 2013, 10:09 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

After a day off yesterday I continued my journey through my Bond boxset with The man from the golden gun Moore's second outing as Bond and another solid entry in the canon. 5 entries to go, unfortunately I am rapidly approaching the 80's when the franchise lost its way.
Susan Foreman and trebor8273 like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!