Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

Rondadoronron 11th September 2013 07:25 PM

goodies AD

Been watching the The Goodies LWT series,nowhere near as funny as there BBC series,but still entertaining enough,slightly more risque with the language and a few sexual innuendos,(Bill Oddie dressed in a miniskirt and fake boobs anyone?),Like alot of long running series the scripts were getting weaker by the episode,very hit and miss,but im easily pleased.Speaking of which-
Dracula Ad 1972 I luv it,Hammer failed but in entertaining way,groovy kids,played by actors in there 30's,gawdy sets,an unhappy looking Chris Lee taking the money,Pete Cushing well nuf said,but plenty of eye candy in the shape of Caroline Munro and Stephanie Beacham.Im a fan.

JoshuaKaitlyn 11th September 2013 09:32 PM

The Beast in Space (1980) Whay Hey! Gotta get me a pair of satyr pants!
Love Goddess of the Cannibals (1978) Whay Hey II How is it I never get invited to freaky voodoo do's?
Jack Reacher (2012) Ho Hum really!
Oblivion (2013) Interesting!

Had a 'Shameless Tom Cruise' day....(see what i did there?) Shameless....Tom Cruise :)

ArgentoFan1987 12th September 2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tele1962 (Post 365048)
I watched Slaughter High (Arrow) last night and apart from the terrible PQ, loved this film in a funny way. The acting was poor, the script even the director admitted was very poor, but there was just a charm to the whole thing that I can't explain..............doubt it will ever get it, but a Blu Ray release would be great.:)

Yeah, it was exactly the same for me. It's definitely one of those films you probably SHOULDN'T like, but there is just something about it that I LOVED!

trebor8273 12th September 2013 09:42 AM

these are some of the movies that been recommended by netflix for me any of these worth watching

the little girl who live down the lane 1974
murder by degree
moon of the wolf
the evictors
murders of the rue morgue 1971
hatchet for the honeymoon
5 dolls for an august moon
killers moon
schizo
crimson color of blood
the angry red planet
creature 1985
unknown origin
breeders
invisible invaders
beast with a million eyes

SCM 12th September 2013 10:05 AM

Watched Wild Wild West yesterday: massive massive regret.

keirarts 12th September 2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 365217)
these are some of the movies that been recommended by netflix for me any of these worth watching

the little girl who live down the lane 1974
murder by degree
moon of the wolf
the evictors
murders of the rue morgue 1971
hatchet for the honeymoon
5 dolls for an august moon
killers moon
schizo
crimson color of blood
the angry red planet
creature 1985
unknown origin
breeders
invisible invaders
beast with a million eyes

Little girl who lives down the lane, Murder by decree (bob clark film!) The evictors, murders in the Rue morgue, hatchet, 5 dolls, killers moon, Schizo, unknown origin, invisible invaders and beast are all worth watching for different reasons. Dont think i've seen the others... its not a bad selection.

Rondadoronron 12th September 2013 12:10 PM

Incredible Melting Man

Watched Incredible Melting Man,Err melting really,not alot happens he shuffles about dripping every where,occasionally chowing down on odd person,not a bad way to spend some time,I kind of like watching people melt.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-4...L._SL1500_.jpg

Wes 12th September 2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rondadoronron (Post 365241)
Watched Incredible Melting Man,Err melting really,not alot happens he shuffles about dripping every where,occasionally chowing down on odd person,not a bad way to spend some time,I kind of like watching people melt.

Yep, that really sums up that movie. I thought this film was an absolute grind to sit through, it just seemed endless. That's a great Blu sleeve I must say. What's the pic quality like Ron ?

Rondadoronron 12th September 2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wes (Post 365253)
Yep, that really sums up that movie. I thought this film was an absolute grind to sit through, it just seemed endless. That's a great Blu sleeve I must say. What's the pic quality like Ron ?

Actually excellent,I mean if your gonna watch grinding boredom do it in HI-Def,thats what I say.

Bringer Of Funerals 12th September 2013 01:00 PM

A Fistful Of Dollars, can't beat spaghetti violent fun