Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 7th November 2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 47156)
The Last Horror film was not bad eh B.E.?

Watched NEKROMANTIK the other night......:puke:

Not advisable for bunny lovers nor to eat pickled onions whilst watching.....:eyebrows:

TLHF is a pretty good watch reaps, cheesier and less gruesome than Maniac but still enjoyable if you don't mind some print fuzz and poor lighting in places.

You didn't like Nekromantik then reaps? ;) If you're a seal lover I would avoid the sequel... :fear:

mark meakin 7th November 2009 07:45 PM

I recently bought Dying Breed,so I'm glad it sounds like a winner.I watched Trick R Treat & really enjoyed the film which reminded me of a gored up feature length version of the US kids series Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark.It's been overhyped but it's well made & generally well acted if a bit predictable.Not scary in the least,but a fun watch with plenty of atmosphere.MY 14 year old daughter loved it.

Pete 7th November 2009 07:50 PM

Comp Diddy is back!:pound:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 7th November 2009 07:53 PM

I still need to see Trick 'r Treat... :tsk:

I've just finished watching Murder Party - another Halloween themed horror. It was a pretty nice blend of horror and dark comedy, and well made and shot for an indy film.

Pete 7th November 2009 07:55 PM

I watched Black Mama, White Mama last night and thought it was ok. The lack of any real sleaze was dissapointing:tsk:.

42ndStreetFreak 7th November 2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark meakin (Post 47189)
I recently bought Dying Breed,so I'm glad it sounds like a winner..

Nothing original, but a damn fine wallow in brutality and shocks. I liked it a lot.

mark meakin 7th November 2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 47192)
Comp Diddy is back!:pound:

You don't honestly think I'm watching The X Factor with the missus do you ?:mmph:

Pete 7th November 2009 08:03 PM

I thought it would be your kind of thing!:party:

mark meakin 7th November 2009 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 47203)

I'd only watch it for a glimpse of Danni Minogue & Cheryl Cole in that little dresses.:eyebrows:

mark meakin 7th November 2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 47203)

I'd only watch it for a glimpse of Danni Minogue & Cheryl Cole in their little dresses.:eyebrows: