Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

vipco 18th September 2008 07:57 PM

Yep, thats the one mate.
I know it's tiny, I just like it.
It is small though is'nt it. LOL

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 18th September 2008 08:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
It is mate....:D

Here's my latest acquisitions.....;)

Halloween_22 18th September 2008 11:35 PM

Went into town earlier and picked up Outpost, Hatchet, Harsh Times, The Tripper, Rise of the footsoldier, REC and Shrooms Out of the bunch Harsh Times is the only one I've seen so far so they should keep me busy for a bit. :D Really looking forward to Outpost.

TALL DUDE 19th September 2008 01:20 PM

Ordered,what have they done to your daughters,shameless release(of course)Only ?5.99 at play.

Also ordered the red edition of frozen scream(thought this was oop) for a ?10

Plus dead silence(4 quid) and olaf ittenbachs garden of love(6 quid) Bloody yowza!!!:cool:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 19th September 2008 05:28 PM

Also went and picked up OUTPOST after work today HAL,Zombies and Nazis-can't go wrong.....;)

Halloween_22 19th September 2008 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 14217)
Also went and picked up OUTPOST after work today HAL,Zombies and Nazis-can't go wrong.....;)

Sounds like a winning combination to me mate :D

My sister passed on something called 'The Tatooist' to me today. She got an advanced copy from the website she reviews on and said I might like it. Anyone seen it, I think it's already out on R1. Gonna give it a bash tonight.

vipco 20th September 2008 03:51 PM

Got a package from a mate with,
A Bay of Blood.
2019 ATFONY
Basket Case.
Childs Play R1
The Beast Must Die. with Horror legend Peter Cushing
Sleepy Hollow, with the ever pretty Jonny Depp.

So im a VERY happy chappy, plus another mate just picked up Deep River Savages.

Im frightened to tempt fate and say life's good, but with those to watch, it kinda is.

cloud 22nd September 2008 03:50 PM

Just got back from the Wales then spent the weekend in Blackpool. I've really missed the internet and DVDs :(. I've returned with some goodies though and here's what I picked up:

The Rats (aka Deadly Eyes, 1982) with the lovely Lesleh Donaldson (Curtains, Happy Birthday To Me, Funeral Home). She's soooo good looking, I'd seriously leave my wife for her. Shame she didn't act in more horror films too as she was a real '80s "Scream Queen". Yowza!
Oh yeah, as for the film, it's pretty rare I think and I found it for a squid in a Charity Shop.

I also picked up six "23rd Century" DVDs from Blackpool for a squid each :woot:. I gots me Atomic Cyborg: Fists of Steel, Clash of the Warlords (both Post-Apocalyptic), Fugitive Alien (Sci-Fi Action), Dilemma (Thriller w/ a young Demi Moore), Captain Kidd (Swashbuckling Adventure) and Days of Fury (Documentary w/ Vincent Price). I made it my personal mission to leave there with at least one 23rd Century disc. So after the Super Sunday clash I looked high and low but found zilch. Then just as I had lost hope I found a small shop with two small boxes full of them :cool:. Yowza!

And upon returning home I found The Final Terror (Pre-Cert), Welcome To Arrow Beach (VHS), as well as a few R1 DVDs.

It's good to be home :cool:.

vipco 22nd September 2008 04:10 PM

Did you do the Ali G thing on any Welsh locals Cloud.?

cloud 22nd September 2008 04:16 PM

Hahaha, nah I didn't. In truth I could barely understand a word half of them said, they have some strong accents there and have a habit of switching from English to Welsh.