Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th June 2010 04:12 PM

That B-movie collection is one of the many DVDs and box sets on my wish list as there are some great films I've seen and others that I want to see all in one handy collection!

Stephen@Cult Labs 13th June 2010 04:16 PM

I'm watching the last one,Spiders,right now.I didn't bother watching Creature or Night Of The Living Dead,so that's 10 of them I've watched since the they arrived on monday. :lol:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th June 2010 04:22 PM

If Creature is the one I'm thinking of, I bought the Region 1 DVD from DVD Pacific a while ago for the princely sum of 44 cents!

Stephen@Cult Labs 13th June 2010 04:27 PM

It's actually the Mini-Series Peter Benchley's Creature starring Craig T Nelson and Kim Cattrall.The cover they show on sites like Play (of some sort of alien in chains) is wrong.I was pretty disappointed since I already have the region 1 MGM dvd.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th June 2010 04:33 PM

Ah, so it's a different Creature! I haven't seen that one.

Gojirosan 13th June 2010 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevoj (Post 86029)
I'm watching the last one,Spiders,right now.

I LOVED that film!

"It's like we're trapped in a bad sci-fi film!"

:lol::lol::lol:

Stephen@Cult Labs 13th June 2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojirosan (Post 86036)
I LOVED that film!

"It's like we're trapped in a bad sci-fi film!"

:lol::lol::lol:

Haha ah yes.Cheesy film to say the least.Above average special effects too.Much better than some big budget movies!

Make Them Die Slowly 13th June 2010 08:03 PM

THE INCREDIBLY STRANGE CREATURES WHO STOPPED LIVING AND BECAME MIXED UP ZOMBIES.

A fun flick from Ray Dennis Steckler that combines music, dancing and thrills in a glorious mess. There is an amazing dream/dance number scene, that makes the film worth viewing even if you're not a fan of the original hoodie himself.

Are there any Steckler soundtracks out? I'd love a copy of the music from "Rat Pfink a Boo Boo".

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th June 2010 08:09 PM

It really is a fun flick; one that doesn't take itself too seriously and was obviously made for about $100. The title really should have "!!?" at the end though!

nekromantik 13th June 2010 10:16 PM

OMG

I just seen Dogtooth, a greek indie movie that is quite disturbing and very WTF and surreal.
It will make u quirm and think am I really seeing this! I aint kidding :eek:
It dont have any gore and aint horror but its a slow drama about a messed up family living in their own world. Where zombies are "little yellow" flowers and cats are "most dangerous animal who likes eating children's flesh". Movie also contains quite a bit of incest. This really is messed up :crazy:

There is no actual story to it and you just get drawn in, you have to watch it and experience it as not much else I can really say. Need to let it sink in :lol:

I gotta give it to the actors though, they did a amazing job and are so believable.