Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree179475Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th July 2010, 05:02 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Watched Anthropopagus again. I'm liking this more with every viewing.

The head in the bucket is one of worst FX ever though
Old 24th July 2010, 05:42 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Finally gotten around to watching my DVD of ..

SLUGS

... i really love animals on the rampage movies, and I have a real soft spot for this little gem! The special effects are spot on.

I have the B-Movie Collection version, which I hear is the same as the US AB release. The print was crisp enough for such a low budget movie, but the sound was miserably out of sync. What a shame, as it never was on the old VHS I had.

Old 24th July 2010, 10:45 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

was fancying a bit of lycan action tonight so sat down and watched one of the most shocking violent and brutal werewolf films ever made, the pure evil shocking, should be banned in every country....TEEN WOLF TOO...A Truly disturbing piece of cinema that is so unbelievable fun to watch you can't help but love it...
Old 24th July 2010, 10:50 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Teen Wolf Too is an absolute classic. A total remake of the first movie, substituting boxing for basketball.Jason Bateman in werewolf makeup singing Do You Love Me is one of the most memorable things from my cinema going childhood.
Old 24th July 2010, 11:28 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

absolutely a complete remake of the first, it's odd how Bateman is big business now and that he really didn't do anything between the 90's and arrested developement...
Old 25th July 2010, 09:05 AM
Cult Rookie

Yesterday I saw:

The Teacher, great little Grindhouse movie, good ending.

Fight For Your Life, everytime I watch this I wonder why I don't watch it every single day, excellence!

Rocky 2, 'ADRIAAAAAAAN'

Chain Gang Women, or rather simply Chain Gang Men, loved this slow burning escape movie, another great ending.
Old 25th July 2010, 12:38 PM
Active Cultist

Magnum Force
The Enforcer
Clash of the Titans (1981)
Old 25th July 2010, 03:39 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Can I ask where you guys are getting to see A Serbian Film? I have just watched the red band trailers and would like to see it. Although I thought Martyrs was the epitome of bad taste, I really want to see what the fuss about A Serbian Film is.
Old 25th July 2010, 05:59 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

after viewing the Bounty Hunter and watching Midnight Run i decided to watch one more bounty hunter film, Steve McQueen's final film THE HUNTER (1980), unfortunately this was a poor swan-song for the coolest man ever as it's a complete mess, nothing is connected, there are no follow-ups to the bounty's he's caught and ridiculous story arc involving a vengeful ex-bail jumper that's really only in the film to pad it out to feature length. McQueen does his usual cool, and even though he was getting on a bit still managed to kick ass, the plot line involving his girlfriend carrying their unborn child is the only bit of the film that seems to be from an actual film. but even though the film is a mess, one scene is definitely a stand-out, that being the 12 minute chase between McQueen and a bail jumper that goes across roofs, at street level, in and on top of a train and ending with a car chase in a very tall multi-story car park. Its' still better than the bounty hunter though...
Old 25th July 2010, 06:49 PM
Cultist in Training

Send a message via MSN to Basketcase

i recently watched A Serbian Film and i have to say i probably wont want it ever again far too disturbing and offensive.

Like this? Share it using the links below!