Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

Gigantor 21st October 2010 07:01 AM

Yeah I liked RAZORBACK as well.WB is supposively releasing a decent DVD release of this some time soon.

wongfeihung62 21st October 2010 06:09 PM

Solomon Kane
Mulan (live action)
The Banquet - An enjoyable re-working of Hamlet.
Day of the Dead (original version)

Argentofan 21st October 2010 08:54 PM

Just watched Martyrs. It was really good up until there was like half hour left, then it got a bit samey. I liked to ending though.

Make Them Die Slowly 21st October 2010 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Tanzi (Post 109074)

Cheers Inspector.

re.form 21st October 2010 10:08 PM

Cat People (Original)
Brides of Dracula

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 21st October 2010 10:11 PM

The Social Network -- a remarkably enthralling and engrossing film that sucks you in despite the split time narrative and Justin Timberlake playing a guy who you just want to punch every time he opens his mouth! It proves that David Fincher is still one of the finest directors operating and there is more to Jesse Eisenberg than what we saw in Zombieland.

BioZombie 22nd October 2010 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 109296)
The Social Network -- a remarkably enthralling and engrossing film that sucks you in despite the split time narrative and Justin Timberlake playing a guy who you just want to punch every time he opens his mouth! It proves that David Fincher is still one of the finest directors operating and there is more to Jesse Eisenberg than what we saw in Zombieland.

Totally agree with you Nosferatu. I found the film really engaging anf often funny. I loved the speed that it moved while still not loosing the audience

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 22nd October 2010 12:26 PM

I was amazed at how Jesse Eisenberg actually managed to deliver his dialogue at such speed and with so much technical jargon -- that initial sequence when he is setting up the 'facesmash'[?] website is unbelievable.

BioZombie 22nd October 2010 12:33 PM

I heard that the David Fincher didnt think they would be able to fit the whole story into a 2hr film and keep all the fantastic dialouge, so he just got everyone to talks as fast as possilbe.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 22nd October 2010 12:51 PM

Ah, so that's why Jesse Eisenberg sounded hyperactive at times! I was amazed at the amount of information they packed into the film and the running time just flew by -- it seemed about an hour long which is always a good thing.