Like Tree179038Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th October 2008, 04:15 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPWNINJA View Post
Your in luck because the Blue Underground release is in fact uncut!

The release I have is from EC Entertainment and uncut too. The only reason I picked up this release is because it was cheap!

Here is a website you may find useful iluvdvds:
http://www.dvdcompare.net/
I think it is great!

I forgot to mention another title that I'm currently waiting for the good old Royal Mail to deliver: ZOMBIE LAKE!!!
YIPPEE!!!

Thanks mate - can't wait to watch it. I'll check out that site - cheers!
Old 30th October 2008, 05:33 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Flight of the Living Dead

Definitely good fun.
Old 30th October 2008, 06:13 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
I have the UK Anchor Bay DVD (also uncut).

I used to have the old Stablecane video which was so heavily cut (over 3 mins) that it could easily have passed for a 15.
That's only because a '12' classification was'nt about then !Very tame indeed like the heavily cut VTC version I saw.
Old 30th October 2008, 06:33 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

There was a stall selling ex-rental DVDs for a quid each at my local Arndale yesterday so I picked up Spiderman 3, the Simpsons movie and The Life of Brian. Not many horror films unfortunately, just Don't Look Now, which I've already got.
Old 30th October 2008, 10:00 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TALL DUDE View Post
Finally relented and bought zombie strippers in sainsburys yesterday.Pencilled in for thursday night with a takeaway and some cider.
Picked it up in bloody ASDA-Jenna Jameson and Walmart-a family image....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 30th October 2008, 10:36 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark meakin View Post
That's only because a '12' classification was'nt about then !Very tame indeed like the heavily cut VTC version I saw.
The old Apex VHS of Nights Of Terror (Burial Ground/The Zombie Dead) was very similar. It was missing a whopping 13 mins, as well as basically every murder scene & drop of blood - and there wasn't much evidence of zombies being in it either once Mr Ferman had finished with it.
Old 30th October 2008, 11:29 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by NossB View Post
I've just ordered the VCI release of Black Shampoo, because it revolves around my three favourite things - blaxsploitation, chainsaws and the the ins and outs of running a small hair dressing salon.
Ordered that recently myself NossB. Been expanding my blaxploitation collection recently. I've currently got The Black Gestapo, The Black Godfather, TNT Jackson, The thing with two heads, Black Fist and got Black Shampoo on the way. Also got Abby, Blacula and Scream, Blacula Scream on my to buy list. Any other good ones you can recommend?
Old 30th October 2008, 11:38 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween_22 View Post
Ordered that recently myself NossB. Been expanding my blaxploitation collection recently. I've currently got The Black Gestapo, The Black Godfather, TNT Jackson, The thing with two heads, Black Fist and got Black Shampoo on the way. Also got Abby, Blacula and Scream, Blacula Scream on my to buy list. Any other good ones you can recommend?
This here. It was released last week thanks to the good people at VCI. Also, the Dolemite boxset is worth getting if you can get it cheap enough.

I'm waiting for someone to release Dr Black and Mr Hyde.
Old 30th October 2008, 11:47 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by NossB View Post
This here. It was released last week thanks to the good people at VCI. Also, the Dolemite boxset is worth getting if you can get it cheap enough.

I'm waiting for someone to release Dr Black and Mr Hyde.
Nice one. Cheers mate. Yeah, I'd like to see Dr. Black and Mr. Hyde get a release aswell, Black Frankenstein too, I've never been able to find that anywhere.
Old 30th October 2008, 11:58 PM
Ex-member

There's a Black Frankenstein DVD from Xenon, I don't know if it's a boot or not though. It's on Amazon Marketplace for around £9

Like this? Share it using the links below!