Like Tree179449Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th April 2018, 05:02 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleakshaun View Post
Riki Oh - The Story of Ricky
A guy named ricky is put in prison. Where he discovers corruption and violence. So he beats the baddies to death in the best way possible.
I can't help but laugh at how ridiculous this film is. BUT IT IS ****ING GLORIOUS.
9/10

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
How true.

Fist Of The North Star (Tony Randel)
Skimming o'er the WHITEWASHING of this Anime classic ... and treat it as the Gary Daniels flick it twuly is . Hubba hubba ... see Clint Howard shoot people for fun ... realising that the most animated thing about Costas Mandylor ... is saying his name. There is a comm with GD. I awaits panting ....

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 4th April 2018, 07:55 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Tbh it's easily the best Daniels film I have seen
Even if he looks like he should be fronting Conquest Of Plinths
The comm was worth it (apart from the annoying 'sidekick')
keirarts likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]

Last edited by Demoncrat; 4th April 2018 at 09:45 PM.
Old 4th April 2018, 10:01 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

LA Slasher (2015, Martin Owen)
Is this satire or is it just fantasy .... Caught up with being snide ... no escape to reality ... ahem. When confronted by something camp and bombastic I always think of Queen ... I digress.
Serial killer stalks reality tv 'stars'. Slashers was funnier, Series 7 was better structured. One for Trejo completists.

[B]
Old 5th April 2018, 05:20 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

FUDOH THE NEW GENERATION and WILD ZERO
Old 5th April 2018, 08:10 AM
Cult Addict

Bag boy, lover boy.

An introverted eastern European hot dog vendor in new York gets picked up by a famous fashion photographer and used as a model in a series of explicit, sexually violent photo shoots. This triggers something in the hapless simpleton and he goes out looking for models. Pretty soon he's killing women off and turning them into hamburger meat.
The film seems to be tapping the same vein of surreal, gross-out horror that was in Greasy strangler. It's not as good as that film. It's not quite got the mix of disgust and strangeness as that film but it's still worth a go. It had a sleazy enough vibe to it to keep me watching.
Old 5th April 2018, 08:19 AM
Cult Addict

Ten little indians (1973)

Directed by Peter Collinson with an all star cast including Oliver Reed, Elke Sommer and Dickie Attenborough. It's one of a multitude of adaptations of Agatha Christie's novel. It's not the best, nor the worst adaptation falling somewhere in the middle as 'perfectly serviceable'. Where it stands out from the crowd is it's location, a desert oasis as isolated as any island. It's an absolutely stunning location that drips with atmosphere. The Bruno Nicolai score is excellent and helps add to the euro horror tone of the piece. A few nudie shots and some zooms and you might even be forgiven for confusing it with a Jess Franco picture.
Old 5th April 2018, 09:30 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Not so much as what I've seen .

More of asking if anyone seen a film title I've just seen ,

Was browsing film titles and stuff I've never heard of when come across a film called stalker aka expose which was directed by Martin Kemp yep that's correct the Martin Kemp from Spandau ballet , and it is a remake of expose

Its got decent (ish ) reviews on IMDb

Just wondering has anyone on here seen it and is it any good, you don't have to compare it to original just wondering if it actually any good or not ?
keirarts likes this.
Old 5th April 2018, 09:41 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I’ve seen it, not a bad film from what I remember when I rented it from Lovefilm
keirarts likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 5th April 2018, 09:53 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Not so much as what I've seen .

More of asking if anyone seen a film title I've just seen ,

Was browsing film titles and stuff I've never heard of when come across a film called stalker aka expose which was directed by Martin Kemp yep that's correct the Martin Kemp from Spandau ballet , and it is a remake of expose

Its got decent (ish ) reviews on IMDb

Just wondering has anyone on here seen it and is it any good, you don't have to compare it to original just wondering if it actually any good or not ?
It's ok. The original was no masterpiece tbh. Worth giving it a chance at the right price (Don't pay too much). I saw it some years back at Grimmfest.
Old 5th April 2018, 09:54 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I’ve seen it, not a bad film from what I remember when I rented it from Lovefilm
I own it. It's fine. Worth a watch, seen it a couple of times now.

One of those films where if someone were to spend a quid i'd say 'Go for it' but wouldn't suggest anyone paid much more.

Like this? Share it using the links below!