Like Tree179475Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th June 2018, 11:25 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinematic Shocks View Post
If you're bringing up Dread Central because I'm a contributor for their website, and a sporadic one at that, well I only write retrospectives for them, and I’ve nothing to do with them other than that. Although, I'm proud to be part of DC in my minimal role. Furthermore, I've always prided myself on promoting my film analysis as being unbiased and honest. I just think Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is decent, and a slight step up from the other sequels, which are mediocre at best. No more, no less. So, shut up.

You DO NOT tell anyone to shut up on here.

My post was in jest hence the laughing smiley.
Old 19th June 2018, 12:00 PM
Seasoned Cultist

OK, it was a misunderstanding. It happens on the internet where tone goes to die, even when emoticons are used. But regardless of your intention, you still said something stupid. You brought up Dread Central because I write for them, and they attached their name to some shitty film, saying my opinion couldn’t be taken seriously. Not cool, joking or not. I think you can understand why I told you to shut up. But I’ll forget about it now, and move on.
keirarts likes this.

In-depth analysis on horror, exploitation, and other shocking cinema @ Cinematic Shocks
Old 19th June 2018, 01:01 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Jurassic Shark (2012)

Exactly the same plot as the later Raiders of the Lost Shark (2015). A plot that consists of various people that can't act standing on a lake shore before being eaten by the worst CGI shark you've ever seen. Except this time it's a Megalodon (Generally thought to be about 60ft long) that no one ever sees coming as it snatches unsuspecting idiots out of two inches of undisturbed water.

This is even worse than the aforementioned Raiders of the Lost Shark because it's 8 minutes longer. I truly don't know how films such as this are approved for release.

Things are looking up because the remaining three films in Ultimate 5-Movie Shark Collection are Asylum produced movies so should be a bit of a step up from unintentional horrors like this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 51YXIwoo7iL.jpg (56.8 KB, 5 views)
Old 19th June 2018, 05:18 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post

You DO NOT tell anyone to shut up on here.

My post was in jest hence the laughing smiley.
I do have a ball gag I can lend anyone.....(notice im not using emo's,so am i telling the truth or not..you decide...)..

Old 19th June 2018, 06:31 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline View Post
I do have a ball gag I can lend anyone.....(notice im not using emo's,so am i telling the truth or not..you decide...)..
Ball gag? I'll raise your ball gag with a gimp mask that has a built in ball gag, jealous? You should be

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
Old 19th June 2018, 07:14 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Purple Rain (1984, Robert Magnoli)

Acting. It's a broad church. So watching a film with only 2 actors ... in a film that isn't a two hander ... can be fun. Tbh it's not the worst music related film I have seen. That would be American Satan . A strugglng singer competes with another musician .... why I'm unsure? More like a old Hollywood tale about two rival hoofers 'updated' for an 80s audience.
Not as utterly CAMP as Under The Cherry Moon.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 19th June 2018, 07:33 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleakshaun View Post
Ball gag? I'll raise your ball gag with a gimp mask that has a built in ball gag, jealous? You should be
Have you people been going through my things?
Old 19th June 2018, 07:48 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Rise of the footsoldier 2007

The true story of Carlton Leach, from being a football hooligan to being a club bouncer then becoming a member of a gangster around London and Essex between the 80s and 90s.

This is one great stylish british movies based on the story of the Range Rover murders. Ex Eastenders star Craig Fairbrass plays hot head coke dealer and user Pat Tate who enjoys the life or being the hard man who wants to own every club in Essex, Terry Stone plays Tony Tucker who was Tate's right hand man in the drug scene and Craig Rolfe.

Ricci Harnett's portrayal as Carlton Leach was brilliant as the ex football hooligan to joining the ranks of the gangster firm. The soundtrack does keep us entertained
Its not a slow paced movies where other biopic movies have been, well worth a watch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 220px-Rise_of_the_footsoldier.jpg (23.4 KB, 4 views)
Old 19th June 2018, 08:07 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Jurassic Shark (2012)
Things are looking up because the remaining three films in Ultimate 5-Movie Shark Collection are Asylum produced movies so should be a bit of a step up from unintentional horrors like this.
I would hardly call em a step up

Old 19th June 2018, 09:28 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleakshaun View Post
I would hardly call em a step up

Well they at least have actors who react to a non existent CGI shark
bleakshaun likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!