Like Tree179627Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th September 2018, 05:01 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Troll hunter

Entertaining and enjoyable found footage style yarn of Hans who hunts and kills trolls , makes a refreshing change from hunting ghost UFO werewolf's vampires etc need a few more different style of films like this. 7 out of 10
Film! Love TH. Glad you liked it gag!!

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 27th September 2018, 08:10 PM
Cult Addict

Cabin Fever
A group of teenagers head to a cabin for a fun weekend, they get harassed by a man whose skin is rotting. They burn him after he attacks them and pukes up blood but unfortunately he falls in the Reservoir which supplies the cabin with water.
How it starts off is almost like a horror comedy which is a shame considering that this could've been a really strong and slow burning horror film. Unfortunately it just comes off at times as just unfunny.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
Old 27th September 2018, 08:22 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I hate that film.
Crimson Blade and bleakshaun like this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 27th September 2018, 08:35 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
I hate that film.
I liked it when I was younger, but with all the elements in the movie I came up with a better premise in my head while watching it.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
keirarts likes this.
Old 27th September 2018, 08:38 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

[B]
Old 27th September 2018, 09:26 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Just watched ABC OF DEATH 2.5 and one word I had to look up , munging seriously that's just gross we don't half life in a sick society if people do that ...

Finding a fresh(ish) female corpse and postioning one's open mouth around the vagina area whilst one's friend takes a running jump at the body bringing both feet down heavily on the stomach cavity and supposedly causing a jetstream of internal matter to issue from the vagina and into the mouth of the 'mungee'. The effluvia should be fully swallowed and ingested for this to qualify as an authentic 'mung'.

Then again was watching the TV show of true unusual deaths and telling the story of one women who got turned on by emetophilla , (getting aroused at seeing someone be sick )
And a bloke had been in eating contest and was being sick and she got him to be sick on her face and she accidently swallowed some of the food and chocked to death

God there is some sick people then again isn't that what the Slaughtered Vomit Dolls is part of the Vomit Gore Trilogy all about people being sick.
Old 27th September 2018, 09:33 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Watching Pearl Harbour made me sick

[B]
Old 28th September 2018, 12:37 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Emanuelle and the last Cannibals.

Emanuelle(Laura Gemser) is a reporter, sort of like a female James bond, who travels all over the world in search of a scoop and is currently undercover in a asylum when she discovers that one of the patients bears a mark of a lost cannibal tribe which later leads to a expedition to the amazon with a professor chap played by her real life husband Gabriel Tinti.

this is one very silly but incredibly fun film which i found very entertaining. Laura Gemser shows off her exotic charms throughout the film constantly dropping her drawers and having sex with everybody, male and female, and even when a monkey is smoking a fag on the riverbank.
Nipples get sliced off and eaten, innards get ripped out and chowed down on by a bunch of hungry cannibals, and a chap gets cut in half in a hilarious scene using a length of string.

Great stuff indeed, and a nice groovy soundtrack too by Nico Fidenco 79.5 out of 100.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mU0B2u1H3cAcBTI7ZPfbd8a8XOb-1280x445.jpg (77.4 KB, 5 views)
Old 28th September 2018, 05:00 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

It's not a patch on Emaunelle In America

Ahem.

Sewers Of Gold (1979, Frances Megahy)

Dim & Lovejoy are 'nationalists' looking to further their cause with some filthy lucre . Middling crime caper. Great to see Brits playing 'foreigners' . Decent enough print.
keirarts, bleakshaun and MrBarlow like this.

[B]

Last edited by Demoncrat; 28th September 2018 at 05:14 PM.
Old 28th September 2018, 05:11 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Zombie View Post
Emanuelle and the last Cannibals.

79.5 out of 100.
I wouldn't give it 7.9 out of 100.
bleakshaun likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!