Like Tree179475Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st February 2021, 06:48 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 231003

A family have to retreat to their lake house after the mother accidentally kills a maintenance man thinking he was the man who has been stalker her for a year. But they cant hide for long in this small community that has its fair share of weirdos.

Im all for low budget independent films ans giving them a fair chance but this one was a real effort to get through and what makes it worse is thats its only 60 minutes long. Im no looker but the mother in this is not a looker herself but all her sons friends and every man who catches a glimpse of her is instantly in love talking like she is the hottest woman on earth even people who ha e only spoken to her on the phone . Every single character acts overly crazy and weird trying to throw you off the sent of the killer but instead of you trying to work out the twist it just becomes grating.

Avoid

2/10
Cool poster though.
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 1st February 2021, 06:52 PM
Cult Master

167908-night-vision-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg

A serial killer is terrorising the people of LA video taping his murders and selling the tapes to an underground pervert organisation. When cop Dak Smith tries go pull him over in a routine traffic stop the Video Stalker shots him and flees the scene but in the shoot out Dak accidentally kills the woman hostage. The video stalker is not happen that his victim was taken away from him and it becomes personal between him and Dak and his new partner Kristen.

With a cast boasting Fred Williamson Cynthia Rothrock and Robert Forster at least there was some decent acting on show but most of it was just plain laughable. Hey baby ever play the flute what about the trombone what about the slide trombone SMOOOOOTH operator i tell you just some of the highlights of the terrible dialogue. Cynthia Rothrock only gets a few scenes to show of her ass kicking skills the rest of the time she is trying to look after Dak and keep him from dying on the job or drinking himself to death. Its pretty run of the mill stuff the reluctant partners who get close and the mole in the force stabbing everyone in the back but it has a certain charm that kept me entertained.

If you like cheesy bad cop movies check it out.

5/10
Old 1st February 2021, 06:56 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
Cool poster though.
Check this guy out how ya diddling its been awhile

It was the poster that made me watch it but it lied like black lesbians in blackcurrant jam and the furry honey pot adventure.
Old 1st February 2021, 07:04 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Check this guy out how ya diddling its been awhile

It was the poster that made me watch it but it lied like black lesbians in blackcurrant jam and the furry honey pot adventure.
Haha!
Old 1st February 2021, 07:07 PM
Cult Master

MV5BMzY0ODhiN2MtYWM5OC00Zjg0LWJmOTktMTE3YWQ1NTM5MmI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMzMjU5NDY@._V1_.jpg

A womanizing hard drinking cop who never follows the rules is lumped with a new female partner to help him track down a killer who is exclusively targeting cops.

More run of the mill cop action partners from different walks of life coming together to make a great team and angry police captain the police commissioner always on his back to keep Kapinski in line you know the usual KAPINSKI MY OFFICE NOOOOOOOOOOW ONE MORE MISTAKE AND YOUR OF THE FORCE DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR sort of deal . Bad acting and bad dialogue but i still had fun with it there were some awkward sexual tension scenes between Kapinski and his lesbian partner that were totally pointless and when absolutely nowhere but i guess it was funny non the less

5/10
Old 1st February 2021, 07:22 PM
Cult Master

72PjUNOxB8Sjk2LMvrIzHm0iMB1.jpg

An ex captain of an old cargo ship that blew up and sank and the head of security of the American embassy become friends in the Bahamas but both men are keeping something from their past from each other. But its blown wide open when the captain stops a bank robbery and he come becomes a local celebrity but with this exposure his past comes back to haunt him and he must must turn to his friend to keep him alive.

Im a big fan of George C Scott and William Peterson but this was a way below them with a pretty simple story it just seemed to drag on and at times it felt like it was just meandering to fill up the run time. Dont get me wrong they both put in a good performance but the dialogue is pretty weak so they really didn't have much the work with but then again when Alexi Sayle is the main bad guy you know something ain't right.

I cant recommend this one at all honestly avoid.

3/10
Old 1st February 2021, 07:47 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

This time the contestants and crew of a survival reality show are on the menu for the hillbilly cannibals .

Henry Rollins plays a cut price Rambo. I actually enjoyed this a little more than the first and it was a tad more gory. 7.2/10

This time the survivors of a rafting expeditions and a bunch of convicts are the lunch time special. By far the weakest of the three for me , at least in the others some of the characters are likable , not here. 4.6/10
Old 1st February 2021, 07:48 PM
Cult Master

46783.jpg

Silk is a tough cop in Honolulu she is the most valuable member of the force single handedly keeping crime down in the area. On a routine drug bust she uncovers and international smuggling operation of illegal immigrants.

To be honest i was expecting Silk to be a lot more bad ass than she actually was her first couple of scenes she us scaling a building to attack the criminals from the air the next she is jumping in a high speed train and exploding cars but from then on she is just a normal cop and almost relying on the cops around her when i watch a kick ass lady in a film its less bad ass if she need s men so its a little disappointing and misleading.

Not a bad film the usual bad dialogue and bad acting but the action and gun fights were entertaining. But my problem with a lot of these films there is a ton of messing about and when the uncover what the bad guys are up to its solved within a few minutes and thats it the film is over. Still its a bit of fun.

5/10
Old 1st February 2021, 08:20 PM
Cult Master

MV5BMTY3MDYzNDc4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTY3ODk1MDE@._V1_.jpg

Three loose cannon cops are hand picked to bring down a violent drugs ring but little do they know its a set up. The drugs king pin wants revenge on the three cops for killing his brother a killing they didn't even know they committed. When the drug bust goes tits up they are blamed for killing nine innocent people in a nightclub including a few cops. Now not only do they have a drug gang after them but every cop in the city wants them dead. Clearing their names won't be easy but they still have a few friends left.

There was a few familiar faces here like John Saxon and Maxwell Caufield so not completely filled with no name actors. Its will be no surprise that bad dialogue is the order of the day but this had a lot stronger acting so the bad dialogue was delivered much better. Once again the same plot as usual someone high up in the department is pulling the strings in the drug gang but it's more than obvious who it is after about ten minutes which was a shame. All that a side it was entertaining and enjoyable.

5/10
Old 1st February 2021, 08:53 PM
Cult Master

MV5BOGY1M2UyYzAtZjZmMC00MmE2LTg1MGUtNGViZDAzYjQ5OWY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMzMjU5NDY@._V1_.jpg

Wade Olsen is a biker cop on the trail of Reaper and escaped convict and leader of a biker gang heading into the desert to dig up a treasure of gold and their own land they can run themselves and make their own laws. Olsen teams up with The Rain Maker an old associate of Reaper a sort of shaman and medicine man looking to settle a score.

Bikes ,guns ,gold ,bikini babes and more hot babes out on a archaeological dig its all about the babes with this one . I would of preferred a more faster pace there are too many filler spots that dragged a little killing the momentum. The main actors are good its the goons that cant act for shit and when i first saw the rain maker i thought holy shit Kenny Rodgers is in town shits about to get real but low and behold it was just starts in your eyes semi finalist 1993 Kenny Rodgers i guess Blackpool chewed him up and spat him out and he ended up making cheap films instead.

Apart from a few low sections it was a decent trip through a beautiful desert setting with some amazing looking bikes. Just hearing those Harley engines rumble through the canyons heaven

5/10

Like this? Share it using the links below!