Like Tree179031Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th April 2022, 09:30 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Except when he's Charles Manson.

Not seen that one yet! I did plan to though.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 29th April 2022, 09:32 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
Not seen that one yet! I did plan to though.
I though it was very good.

When Smith has his kit off i really don't see him as the Doctor.
Justin101 likes this.
Old 30th April 2022, 04:33 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

A astronaut on a mission around Saturn is the soul survivor after a solar flair , but he is the unlucky one he's body is slowly dissolving , he escapes and kills those who he comes contact with.

It's basically a very gory 50s B-movie, while it's not the greatest I have soft spot for it, liked the old bickering couple but the highlight I's Rick Bakers gory effects.

A Check Heston double tonight.

[

Last edited by trebor8273; 30th April 2022 at 04:44 PM.
Old 30th April 2022, 06:38 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post

A astronaut on a mission around Saturn is the soul survivor after a solar flair , but he is the unlucky one he's body is slowly dissolving , he escapes and kills those who he comes contact with.

It's basically a very gory 50s B-movie, while it's not the greatest I have soft spot for it, liked the old bickering couple but the highlight I's Rick Bakers gory effects.

A Check Heston double tonight.

[

What is the secret of Soylent Green?

Watch the trailer and find out lol
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 1st May 2022, 05:12 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Charlton Heston plays a new York cop in the year 2022 which the world is overpopulated and because of this is a lack of food, investigating the murder of a important business man he gets involved in something that has far reaching consequences.

A film that was made 49 years ago seems to have predicted some of the problems of 2022!

In this Chuck plays a scientist who could well be the last man on earth after a man-made virus escapes killing most of the population of the world apart from some mutant albino's how just gotta wear shades and want Chuck dead.

Loosely based on Richard Mathenson novel I'm legend one of the biggest changes is that the mutants are actually vampires in book. But it's still a enjoyable movie thanks to Chuck's performance . I do think I'll watch the last man on earth later this week as it's supposed to be a lot closer too the book and the better film.

Some more Chuck for this bank holiday Sunday.

After that a mummy double bill.

Old 1st May 2022, 05:33 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:

Charlton Heston plays a new York cop in the year 2022 which the world is overpopulated and because of this is a lack of food, investigating the murder of a important business man he gets involved in something that has far reaching consequences.

A film that was made 49 years ago seems to have predicted some of the problems of 2022!

In this Chuck plays a scientist who could well be the last man on earth after a man-made virus escapes killing most of the population of the world apart from some mutant albino's how just gotta wear shades and want Chuck dead.

Loosely based on Richard Mathenson novel I'm legend one of the biggest changes is that the mutants are actually vampires in book. But it's still a enjoyable movie thanks to Chuck's performance . I do think I'll watch the last man on earth later this week as it's supposed to be a lot closer too the book and the better film.

Some more Chuck for this bank holiday Sunday.

After that a mummy double bill.

With Soylent Green, I felt that there's a good film trying to burst out. However I felt that there were too many lulls which slowed it down.

I did find The Scoops funny though

Last edited by Nosferatu@Cult Labs; 1st May 2022 at 08:06 PM.
Old 1st May 2022, 06:02 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Is it just me or is there a lot of over acting in ten commandments?

Enjoying it but think I might stop at intermission and watch the rest tomorrow as it's nearly four hours!
Old 1st May 2022, 06:06 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Is it just me or is there a lot of over acting in ten commandments?

Enjoying it but think I might stop at intermission and watch the rest tomorrow as it's nearly four hours!
It's just you. You aren't used to real actors. Don't bother with Cleopatra if you think they over act in this.

The best part is the second by the way. It's where it all really kicks off, the parting of the sea and so on.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 1st May 2022, 07:02 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)

Deleted.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg images.jpg (52.7 KB, 4 views)
nicholasrope likes this.
Old 1st May 2022, 09:05 PM
Cult Acolyte

Started on No Time to Die last week, turned it off after 45 minutes cause it was so boring. Managed to get through the rest of it last night. It does improve as it goes, but that's not necessarily saying much. The much vaunted ending nary raised an eyebrow from me, since we know Bond will be back in a different incarnation and I never liked Craig's anyway.
Here's hoping the next one actually has some charisma and actually enjoys being James Bond.

Like this? Share it using the links below!