LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th November 2022, 10:31 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Has anyone seen Bullet Train?

Is it good?

Is it worth picking up in a two for £20 Blu-ray offer?
Its on my watchlist for tomorrow night
Justin101 and nicholasrope like this.
Old 15th November 2022, 10:40 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarlow View Post
Its on my watchlist for tomorrow night
Look forward to your thoughts then, Mr.B
nicholasrope likes this.
Old 15th November 2022, 10:49 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End. 2006.

Barbosa, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swan try to rescue Jack from Davy Jones locker and set sail to battle it out with Davy Jones and Lord Beckett.

Aside from Geoffrey Rush returning back from the dead with his Barbosa character, Ronnie Wood having a small appearance at the Pirate's Gathering and some great visual effects, for me parts of this film seemed to drag on and some what daft. Depp makes Sparrow more comical with this in the locker scenario and able to do stuff without a single drink of rum. Thos is certainly the point when the makers should have said three is enough.

previews_0005_custom_1617954483.0956.jpg
Old 15th November 2022, 11:11 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Candyman (2021, Nia DaCosta)

Never take sweets from a stranger indeed.
An artist takes inspiration from a local legend. Sometimes the past doesn't stay buried though ....
Nice cameo. There's a character called Clive. Preferred this to Huluraiser tbh.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 15th November 2022, 11:54 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Terrifier. 2016.

If Killer Klowns From Outer Space or It never made you have a fear of clowns then this film will create that fear for you, you don't need any big names, big budget to pull off a decent horror, just the right atmosphere and decent acting can do it. Damien Leone knew what he was doing with this and never shy away from the gore and some good cringing moments.

MV5BZTFhMDViMTYtOWE3ZC00MmM5LTgxZmEtNzc2NjAzZDJmMTc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTEwNDY2MjU@._V1_.jpg

now onto the second one
Old 16th November 2022, 02:44 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
Huluraiser
Demoncrat and nicholasrope like this.
Old 16th November 2022, 06:04 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Terrifier 2. 2022.

Art the clown is resurrected and goes on another killing spree.

Damien Leone certainly knows what his audience wants in horror and certainly goes by the horror rules, the innocent must suffer and by heck they do. Putting salt on a few cuts certainly made me cringe. The plot is decent and almost makes you feel sympathy for the siblings who lost their father and can become a insight to their strength. Its true what has been said, this has more gore than the first. One that will be watched again with the Mrs if she can handle it.

81ratmNNOtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Old 16th November 2022, 07:22 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

What started as a sketch on Saturday night live became a cultural phenomenon and launch Mike Myers to fame.

Here he plays rock/metal loving man whom with his best friend Garth runs his own cable show , Wayne's world him and his new girlfriend ( Tia Carrere) come too the attention of slimy Rob Lowe.

Ali pacino plays a young police officer who's asked too go under cover as a gay man on New York's gay scene , which just seems too have nothing but S&M bars too catch a killer.

Being undercover begins to effect him, and by the end of the film has he been pushed to breaking point with what he's seen and you are left wondering if he was beginning to like what he saw and did he kill his neighbour?

Worth a watch but not a easy watch.

Now watching

Old 16th November 2022, 07:49 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Run Sweetheart Run (2022, Shana Feste)

Liked this til I didn't. It's very woke.
For all that the scenario had legs, up to a point, then they overdo it, and if I wanted bombastic, I'd just watch Terrifier 2 again

For my sins recommended.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 16th November 2022, 07:50 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post

What started as a sketch on Saturday night live became a cultural phenomenon and launch Mike Myers to fame.

Here he plays rock/metal loving man whom with his best friend Garth runs his own cable show , Wayne's world him and his new girlfriend ( Tia Carrere) come too the attention of slimy Rob Lowe.

Ali pacino plays a young police officer who's asked too go under cover as a gay man on New York's gay scene , which just seems too have nothing but S&M bars too catch a killer.

Being undercover begins to effect him, and by the end of the film has he been pushed to breaking point with what he's seen and you are left wondering if he was beginning to like what he saw and did he kill his neighbour?

Worth a watch but not a easy watch.

Now watching

Enjoy SNF t, it's very of it's period ahem. Cruising never got that musical sequel .... a pity

[B]

Like this? Share it using the links below!