The Real Ghostbusters
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Thundercats
He-Man
The Visionaries
Defenders of the Earth
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Knightmare!
Art Attack/finders keepers (neil buchanan)
Timmy Mallet
Funhouse with the legendary Pat Sharp
and of course WWF wrestling!!

I was also addicted to Home and Away & Shortland Street (anyone remember that!?) when I was a kid, which is wierd cause soap operas bore the crap out of me now!)
I used to hate CBBC (especially Blue Peter) with a passion and love CITV

Used to love The Lone Ranger & Rawhide & Lost in Space ("Never fear, Smith is here!" ) & Planet of the Ape re-runs on sundays as a kid.

Ahh happy memories

ps. Unfortunately I was too young for Magnum PI and Quincy ME but I have since made up for lost time

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti
Old 9th April 2010, 03:13 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

i remember shortland street, it was set in an australian hospital right...i wasn't a big fan of CITV but enjoyed art attack and Woof, CBBC was the coolest in the early to mid 90s withc shows such as Bodger and badger, MUD (with a young Russell Brand), Pirates of darkwater, peter pan and the pirates and maid marion and her merry men...oh the memories
Old 9th April 2010, 03:19 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromonkey View Post
i remember shortland street, it was set in an australian hospital right...i wasn't a big fan of CITV but enjoyed art attack and Woof, CBBC was the coolest in the early to mid 90s withc shows such as Bodger and badger, MUD (with a young Russell Brand), Pirates of darkwater, peter pan and the pirates and maid marion and her merry men...oh the memories
New Zealand Hospital! Oh no not CBBC!! Which side was Sooty & sweep on ? That was a good one

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti
Old 9th April 2010, 03:27 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

sooty was on ITV with Matthew Corbit, when they introduced little cousin Scampy the show went down hill....CBBC used to get the australian kids shows like Round the twist and The girl from tomorrow (i think that's what its called) but itv had the tomorrow people.

i was close with shortland street i remembered it was in a hospital, i used to watch Flying Doctors alot as kid on bbc 1 on a sunday night...
Old 9th April 2010, 03:55 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromonkey View Post
sooty was on ITV with Matthew Corbit, when they introduced little cousin Scampy the show went down hill....CBBC used to get the australian kids shows like Round the twist and The girl from tomorrow (i think that's what its called) but itv had the tomorrow people.

i was close with shortland street i remembered it was in a hospital, i used to watch Flying Doctors alot as kid on bbc 1 on a sunday night...
Oh yeah, Round the Twist, now that was some ****ed up stuff. Another weird classic is Eerie Indiana. I keep meaning to buy the boxset but when I go shopping I forget all about it. Might have a look online now actually.

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 9th April 2010, 04:55 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

funny you mention Eerie indiana, im halfway through watching it at the moment, it must have been at least 10 years since i'd seen it and i remember every episode so far. Joe Dante Directed the pilot and some other episodes as well as being creative consultant and the great dick miller who never ages showed up in one. Absolute classic show, shame it got cancelled after 19 episodes...
Old 9th April 2010, 05:04 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Oh dear.All you younglings.

Nobody else remember Stig of the Dump or how about The Red Hand Gang?
Demoncrat likes this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 9th April 2010, 05:37 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Antmumford don't know if you know or not but the 2 Seasons of BLACKSTARR are availible on DVD.

Pedromonkey,Yeah iliked EERIE INDIANA as well I think one of the major reasons iit didn't do so well and got cancelled was was when it originally aired they moved it all different day and different times.

Did you see the second series EERIE INDIANA :The Other Dimension?
Old 9th April 2010, 05:54 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

the one that got cancelled after 8 episodes in 1995?...no never did...

Omri Katz who played Marshal Teller in the original series is now a hair dresser. random or what?
Old 10th April 2010, 07:49 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Send a message via Yahoo to darthelvis

Loved Monkey and Diff'rent Strokes growing up and still love them now. Cartoon wise, loved GI Joe, M.A.S.K. Thundercats, TMNT, Transformers, Ewoks and Droids.
Hang Loose & Join the Community @ www.theforcebook.com

Like this? Share it using the links below!