All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree4195Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th October 2011, 07:28 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

That is big! Have you received your Charlie & the Chocolate Factory deluxe set? As the title suggests, it is sweet!

I suppose your new shelving can come too soon in order to accommodate sets like those. As for the knife, is that a reflection of you or Brazil, or both!?
Old 18th October 2011, 09:38 PM
Cult Acolyte

Cool

As others have said, nice, TOXIE set looks very Troma, and that is a nice lock-knife, however if I carried that everywhere I go in the U.K. I would be posting this in stripped pyjamas behind bars( knives over 3" with a locking blade are illegal) So if you ever holiday in the U.K. leave that behind Sammy(feel free to bring all those box sets tho)
Old 18th October 2011, 10:28 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
That is big! Have you received your Charlie & the Chocolate Factory deluxe set? As the title suggests, it is sweet!

I suppose your new shelving can come too soon in order to accommodate sets like those. As for the knife, is that a reflection of you or Brazil, or both!?
Indeed it is big.. I didn't get the Willy Wonka box but I got it on order.. hehe
I have plans for boxsets like these and a few more like Expendables from Netherlands and the Japanese Kill Bills: They'll be in a wall shelving made specially for big and "squared" sets.. hehe
The knife is more like a "Sammy thing" than a Brazilian issue.. I just love it soooo much.. I'll explain about the knife thing in the end of this message

Quote:
Originally Posted by platostotal View Post
As others have said, nice, TOXIE set looks very Troma, and that is a nice lock-knife, however if I carried that everywhere I go in the U.K. I would be posting this in stripped pyjamas behind bars( knives over 3" with a locking blade are illegal) So if you ever holiday in the U.K. leave that behind Sammy(feel free to bring all those box sets tho)
Yeah TOXIE is perfection, I must say.. It will go right in the side of BLOOD BANK.. ^^
And LOL! about the knife thingy.. haha I never knew that.. thanks for the advice.. I'm planning to visit the UK pretty soon and is nice to do it with being in jail.. LMAO!

=========

THE KNIFE "HISTORY" and Some fun 'bout it:

I got it in Spain when I was traveling Europe with my parents... I was 7 years old (yeah that) and I choose the knife between some other cool souvenirs I could... Yeah yeah, "great parents" that gave a sharped knife to a 7 years-old kid.. LOL.. They thought that was funny and that I'd probably forget about it pretty fast..
Well, that didn't happen and I've been carrying it with me since then...
I must say I got myself into some pretty strange situations: like one day I was entering the bank and the "magnetic doors" alarm kept ringing till I had to show a knife to the guard and explain it was my "mail opener" (LOL!).. Or in the other day I was in court during in front of a judge and I pull the knife out of my purse so we could open an envelope with evidence.. hahaha (you'd love to see the eyes of everyone! they like popped out! hahahha)
Also, I usually receive soooo many packages in the daily basis that the knife is kinda handy, you know.. I don't have to bother that much till find something to open my mail.. hahaha.. Plus, it's very "stylish".. LOL!
And YEAH! I love the way people freaks out when I get the knife out my purse... hahahahahahah
"My name is Samantha and I have a knife problem..." LMAO!
Old 19th October 2011, 08:12 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

You'll love the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory set -- it's really well put together and looks great in and out of the box. There are some things which I haven't yet opened and are still in the plastic wrap but, as I didn't buy it for 'investment purposes', I'll have a read through the book and watch the film at some point this month.

From your comments about the knife, I take it you're a lawyer? I have a similar story about a knife as, when I was on a family holiday in France when I was about 12 or 13, I bought a 6 inch Bowie knife from the market and still have it.

I was in the Scouts at the time and, on my way to a camp, called in at a supermarket to buy some chewing gum and it wasn't until I was outside that I realised the knife had been hanging from my belt the whole time, covered up by the shirt I was wearing!
Old 19th October 2011, 11:28 AM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
You'll love the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory set -- it's really well put together and looks great in and out of the box. There are some things which I haven't yet opened and are still in the plastic wrap but, as I didn't buy it for 'investment purposes', I'll have a read through the book and watch the film at some point this month.

From your comments about the knife, I take it you're a lawyer? I have a similar story about a knife as, when I was on a family holiday in France when I was about 12 or 13, I bought a 6 inch Bowie knife from the market and still have it.

I was in the Scouts at the time and, on my way to a camp, called in at a supermarket to buy some chewing gum and it wasn't until I was outside that I realised the knife had been hanging from my belt the whole time, covered up by the shirt I was wearing!
Oh, I'd love to have that Willy Wonka set in my shelves.. I'm passioned for the movie and probably this will be one of the best purchases of the year..

Yes, I'm a lawyer...

And LOL! at your knife situation.. haha
Old 25th October 2011, 11:54 AM
Active Cultist

I got mail! A huge package from Germany (9,780 kilos):

Old 25th October 2011, 11:57 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

That Autopsy corpse case release is incredible.

I could never find it at a reasonable price, though!

The helmet suits you too, Sammy
Old 25th October 2011, 12:02 PM
Active Cultist

Yeah, I know the feeling.. It took me almost 3 years searching till I got it with the help from a German friend
Ahhh LOL.. Thanks!
Old 25th October 2011, 02:12 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
I got mail! A huge package from Germany (9,780 kilos):

Fair amount of chocolate in there as well, glad it didn't melt all over everthing, don't eat it all at once, heh heh.
Old 25th October 2011, 04:01 PM
Active Cultist

hehehe.. 1 kilo of chocolates and 2 kilos of Haribo candies (which we don't have in Brazil, so I'm in heaven right now)!
This stock will be till the end of the year..
bdc and platostotal like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!