All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree4195Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th January 2013, 01:02 AM
Cultist

Send a message via AIM to THE MAYOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
That is one amazing Sindy collection! My friend had that dolls house all I remember having was a Sindy kitchen (a fairly modern 80's/90's kitchen), I way always jealous of that! My loft is full of Sylvanian Families and random dolls.

Looking at your collection is bring it all back though, I'm sure I had that bath I seem to recall being able to pump water through it.

No matter what sex you are, the old Sindy stuff is amazing. I would be playing with all that though, whenever I have to rearrange the loft (hide more stuff up there) anything that can have an outfit change does!
i love toy collecting it's innocent and fun, infact collecting anything is just great !! sindy is awsome i can't get enough of it, but did send that lot off upto scotland at xmas (long story) i'd never sell it though.

my cousin had sylvanian family toys i never got into it. i've got boys toys aswell here are some pics

star wars ebay and collection 001.jpg

star wars ebay and collection 002.jpg

star wars ebay and collection 003.jpg

star wars ebay and collection 004.jpg

star wars ebay and collection 006.jpg

star wars ebay and collection 007.jpg

star wars ebay and collection 011.jpg

star wars ebay and collection 012.jpg

star wars ebay and collection 016.jpg

star wars ebay and collection 017.jpg

i'm truly the maddest and bizzare collector around lol
bdc, Pete, RedEyeTheCylon and 3 others like this.
Old 7th January 2013, 01:20 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Cor! Excellent Star Wars figures! Amazing stuff
THE MAYOR likes this.
Old 7th January 2013, 01:23 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MAYOR View Post
i love toy collecting it's innocent and fun, infact collecting anything is just great !! sindy is awsome i can't get enough of it, but did send that lot off upto scotland at xmas (long story) i'd never sell it though.

my cousin had sylvanian family toys i never got into it. i've got boys toys aswell here are some pics

i'm truly the maddest and bizzare collector around lol
I had some original Star Wars passed on to me when I was younger from cousins but they are long gone.

I still buy toys, I collect Playmobil but only the single figures, usually the weirder ones which started when I saw they did a nun one. The usual film figures (I got rid of a load years back when moving in with an old boyfriend which I deeply regret), Hello Kitty, Studio Ghibli stuff random retro toys.
I am slowly wanting to collect a lot of the old Tomy toys like the wind up games (which I do have a few of), pocket games, a lot of the tower puzzle games and the water games. The sad thing is I did have quite a few of these but didn't hold on to them!
I don't want to just buy them on ebay, I'd prefer to find them, at the moment I can't afford them and don't really have the space anyway but in the future, maybe. I'm another person here that is hoping to win the lottery. If I did I would dedicate my life to visiting car boot sales and charity shops up and down the country!
THE MAYOR likes this.
Old 7th January 2013, 01:27 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

God I remember the Tomy games, especially the water ones. Ahh, nostalgia
Old 7th January 2013, 01:30 AM
Cultist

Quote:
I had some original Star Wars passed on to me when I was younger from cousins but they are long gone.

I still buy toys, I collect Playmobil but only the single figures, usually the weirder ones which started when I saw they did a nun one. The usual film figures (I got rid of a load years back when moving in with an old boyfriend which I deeply regret), Hello Kitty, Studio Ghibli stuff random retro toys.
I am slowly wanting to collect a lot of the old Tomy toys like the wind up games (which I do have a few of), pocket games, a lot of the tower puzzle games and the water games. The sad thing is I did have quite a few of these but didn't hold on to them!
I don't want to just buy them on ebay, I'd prefer to find them, at the moment I can't afford them and don't really have the space anyway but in the future, maybe. I'm another person here that is hoping to win the lottery. If I did I would dedicate my life to visiting car boot sales and charity shops up and down the country!
omg you gave up your collection for a relationship ?? fck that if they don't like they can get lost in my eyes, uf a girl told me to give up my stuff or lose her i'd say ok bye

hope he was worth it and you're happy together, i'd never give up anything of mine.
Ebay is good but boot sales just aren't good anymore and charity shops well i try the ones here but nothing ever worth having these days.
booy sales are horendous too
Old 7th January 2013, 01:37 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
Cor! Excellent Star Wars figures! Amazing stuff
thanks i did put a link in for soome videos of my collections about 3 hours ago, have a look. cheers.
Old 7th January 2013, 01:41 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
omg you gave up your collection for a relationship ?? fck that if they don't like they can get lost in my eyes, uf a girl told me to give up my stuff or lose her i'd say ok bye

hope he was worth it and you're happy together, i'd never give up anything of mine.
Ebay is good but boot sales just aren't good anymore and charity shops well i try the ones here but nothing ever worth having these days.
booy sales are horendous too

Nah, he is long gone, to be honest we had little in common anyway so we were pretty much doomed. I try not to think about what I used to have but sometimes something will remind me and it breaks my heart! My current partner did buy me fun stuff for Christmas though, he may moan about me having too much stuff but he still buys me the stuff I love.

There must be some good places left, I know when I was in Scotland a few months back what I found in the charity shops up there was a lot better quality, a lot more stuff and a lot cheaper than where I am.
THE MAYOR likes this.
Old 7th January 2013, 01:57 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Nah, he is long gone, to be honest we had little in common anyway so we were pretty much doomed. I try not to think about what I used to have but sometimes something will remind me and it breaks my heart! My current partner did buy me fun stuff for Christmas though, he may moan about me having too much stuff but he still buys me the stuff I love.

There must be some good places left, I know when I was in Scotland a few months back what I found in the charity shops up there was a lot better quality, a lot more stuff and a lot cheaper than where I am.
sad but at least you're happy now. i'm in a kinda strange place/relationship atm with a girl but won't bore you with that coz it's just madness and i think i need councling LMAO !!!
anyway take a look at this it's a boot sale i did lol
bdc and keirarts like this.
Old 7th January 2013, 02:31 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
sad but at least you're happy now. i'm in a kinda strange place/relationship atm with a girl but won't bore you with that coz it's just madness and i think i need councling LMAO !!!
anyway take a look at this it's a boot sale i did lol
Well I'm always happy to listen to problems so if you ever need to, feel free to send me a pm.

I think the last decent car boot sale I went to was in Milton Keynes and that must be close to a decade ago, I didn't get much but I did get Wild Zero on dvd for a quid.
THE MAYOR likes this.
Old 7th January 2013, 02:36 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Well I'm always happy to listen to problems so if you ever need to, feel free to send me a pm.

I think the last decent car boot sale I went to was in Milton Keynes and that must be close to a decade ago, I didn't get much but I did get Wild Zero on dvd for a quid.
i might take you up on that offer one day as it's getting pretty wierd lol thanks.

Like this? Share it using the links below!