Old 23rd December 2013, 06:32 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Now that's what I call a friend!
Old 26th December 2013, 04:55 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by enterthehero View Post
haven't got any recent photos these are from a while back. I can't remember if i posted anything of my collection. Not much order to anything confined to a room for all my stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Marc, is that you? (it's like looking at my room in a mirror!)
keirarts and InDogWeTrust like this.
Old 26th December 2013, 07:49 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

My Christmas gifts

(nope, this isn't a mistake. I specifically asked for a PS2, NOT a PS3 or 4. I already have an Xbox360 so I have no need for a PS3 and a PS4 is just a plain rip-off. I've been really bored since my last PS2 broke, so I asked for a PS2 so I can play all my old PlayStation games again ", which I like the best).

(been wanting this since it came out. Not listened to it yet, but haven't heArd a bad review yet!)

(never heard if it, but my sister assures me it's pretty good. So, yeah... Thanks... I guess?)
Old 26th December 2013, 08:00 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 View Post
My Christmas gifts

(nope, this isn't a mistake. I specifically asked for a PS2, NOT a PS3 or 4. I already have an Xbox360 so I have no need for a PS3 and a PS4 is just a plain rip-off. I've been really bored since my last PS2 broke, so I asked for a PS2 so I can play all my old PlayStation games again ", which I like the best).

(been wanting this since it came out. Not listened to it yet, but haven't heArd a bad review yet!)

(never heard if it, but my sister assures me it's pretty good. So, yeah... Thanks... I guess?)
Well the PS2 still has one of the best line ups of games their is. You can even play the version of Silent Hill 2 that isn't broken unlike Konami's dreadful HD release. If you ever get the chance there's a game called blood will tell that's great fun as well.

As for only god forgives. Well your going to either love it or hate it. I was the former with the film but I can see a lot of people not getting on with it.
ArgentoFan1987 likes this.
Old 1st January 2014, 08:53 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 View Post
My Christmas gifts

That Sabbath album is amazing! It's been out for a while already and I still get chills every time I put it on. It's so great!
ArgentoFan1987 likes this.
Old 2nd January 2014, 02:16 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDogWeTrust View Post
That Sabbath album is amazing! It's been out for a while already and I still get chills every time I put it on. It's so great!
I've still not had time to listen to it!!!
Old 4th January 2014, 08:30 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

So I haven't owned a VHS/VCR player in years! But just before Christmas I received one once again...It's actually a DVD/VCR combo but still good. My grandmother gave it to me. Apparently she had it sitting around for a while and didn't know how to use it. I don't have any photo's of it, But it's brand new. Still in the box and all! Along with it though came a big stack of VHS she had. I still have some old VHS of my own so I decided on keeping the player and putting it to use. I won't be keeping all of the VHS she gave me but I'm for sure keeping the Lethal Weapon box set, because it's cool as hell! Also keeping the Mad Max trilogy and one copy of The Year Of Living Dangerously. Maybe keep the Passion Of The Christ and Signs, Haven't decided yet. The rest I am not sure what I will do with, Maybe they can just be kept as spares for testing players to make sure nothing I want gets torn up. Or if anyone wants any of them, Make me an offer!

Oh and can you guess who her favourite actor is...?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2477.jpg (95.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2478.jpg (101.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2479.jpg (104.7 KB, 8 views)
Old 4th January 2014, 09:52 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDogWeTrust View Post
Oh and can you guess who her favourite actor is...?
It looks like she's pretty keen on Mel 'sugar tits' Gibson!
InDogWeTrust likes this.
Old 4th January 2014, 11:02 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
It looks like she's pretty keen on Mel 'sugar tits' Gibson!
How did you guess!? I guess there were some 'signs'
Well at least she has a braveheart.

Hey! I can make puns about my own grandmother if I want to. Don't judge me!!

Like this? Share it using the links below!